Author Topic: Empty voxlog ?  (Read 1933 times)

boutzo

• View Profile
Empty voxlog ?
« on: March 06, 2015, 01:11:17 PM »
I recently wanted to try voxcommando on my new windows 8 machine going from windows 7 .  I use the voxlog a lot to troubleshoot issues but noticed on the windows 8 machine nothing shows up.  The only thing that is written to it is the date it was created the os version and the net version.  Is there something I'm missing?  I wanted to see if the websocket features in windows 8 were being used and if so would it give a boost in response.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:15:32 PM by boutzo »

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
Re: Empty voxlog ?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 01:21:54 PM »
Are you sure you having logging enabled? http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Log
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

boutzo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 02:02:27 PM »
I'll have to double check when I get home.   I don't think I ever had to worry about that before.  Seems like checked was the default.  Will let you know.

boutzo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 03:22:04 PM »
 :bonk

I hate the little mistakes.  I copied the exe from one folder to another, I don't know why it would have unchecked itself. Problem solved.  :bonk