Author Topic: Phone calls and Vox  (Read 1204 times)

bp_pbs

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Phone calls and Vox
« on: November 19, 2014, 07:18:16 PM »
Tried searching for this in the forum but didn't find it.
Is there a way to get Vox to go to VC.off when I receive a phone call?
Yatse app has an add on where when you answer a call it pauses your movie. I was wondering if there is a way that Vox can do something similar. The problem I'm running into is: when I'm talking on the phone vox is issuing commands. I even have on the prefix but some commands still go thru.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Phone calls and Vox
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 08:44:44 PM »
"receive a phone call"?

It is possible that you are talking about a phone call on an Android phone, in which case you could probably use Tasker.

bp_pbs

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 11:02:27 PM »
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks James

blutak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 02:44:48 PM »
James,
have you implemented this feature into voxwav pro? I installed it a few days ago (left you a good review today) along with tasker and i appear to have an event listed Event&&Av.Ringing&&123456789 no idea how it's come up as I've not set anything up in tasker yet?

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 06:04:51 PM »
James,
have you implemented this feature into voxwav pro? I installed it a few days ago (left you a good review today) along with tasker and i appear to have an event listed Event&&Av.Ringing&&123456789 no idea how it's come up as I've not set anything up in tasker yet?

Yes, apparently that's a feature, if VoxWav is running.  I'm not actually sure if it is exclusive to the pro version or not.  It should also mute VoxWav mic during calls but I have not tested this extensively because i don't use my mobile phone much.