Author Topic: RedDragonManor's special echo thread  (Read 1643 times)

RedDragonManor

• View Profile
RedDragonManor's special echo thread
« on: March 26, 2017, 09:17:38 AM »
I do have another question. How do  I get a different code I guess u would call it like yo u do  in the history 9 EchoToVC that shows up in  the history. I have it to where. when I have Alexa to  tell  Denise open  google  chrome she does that, but I want her to be able to  do  other stuff too like opening my Skype account and doing other stuff, but I dont know how to  get another trigger if u will within the history  so  that I may drag  it open  the command. If I try to apply the EchoToVox to  each  of the other commands she does each one right after another opening google chrome then opening my skype account any help  would be most helpful

RedDragonManor

• View Profile
Re: RedDragonManor's special echo thread
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 06:51:43 AM »
I guess the question I'm asking is how do  I create a voice command within vox. So that When I have alexa to tell Denise which is what I chose voc will open  other stuff and such. right now after doing the initial set up with getting Alexa to talk to vox. The only command I can  do for example is. Alexa tell  Denise to  open  google chrome and all that works fine, but how do I do I set up  other commands to  do  this. I have other commands on  vox like open  Skype read emails weather and  other, but I cant apply the one I did for google  chrome. Becasue it does al l the commands at once. instead of just that one Im wanting to do  at that moment. I just need and example of something to go by

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 08:14:23 AM »
It might also help you to read the entire first post in this thread all the way to the end.

Or you could watch the entire video tutorial. Yes, all the way to the end!

RedDragonManor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 05:05:49 PM »
Actually I was able to figure it out. The problem lied within the xml . I didn't have it copied in the command tree. So only one command was be executed. Now all I have to have is VC.Tellvox in the command and not only does the action I want to have happen, but Denise her self also speaks when the task  is being executed. By using a scrape for her. I will be making and posting a video for anyone that might be interested in  seeing what I've done thanks for everyone's help