Author Topic: Sound.[ SetVol, AdjustVol, GetVol, MicMute, etc ]: unexpected error (v2.1.4.8)  (Read 1409 times)

pioneer

• View Profile
VoxCommando v 2.148 (stable)
Windows 7 (x64)

*there is no problem with this for version 2.145
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:07:48 AM by pioneer »

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
Thank you. We are aware of the problem and it should be fixed in the version we will soon release.

By the way, in the new version, users will be able to select Russian as the display language (in "Options" -- "display language").

However, the interface currently relies on automated Russian translations. We are looking for help from any bilingual Russian users to help us properly translate the user interface.

If you know anyone who may be interested in contributing, they can contact us privately by e-mail at the address: info at voxcommando.com
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

pioneer

• View Profile
I don't mind to try and help with the UI translation and if I encounter any people who would like to help I'll let you know. You can send the text which needs to be translated to my email which I sent in PM.

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
That's fantastic, thank you. We will be in touch soon.
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)