Author Topic: In Progress TV shows help?  (Read 2260 times)

vulcanjedi

• $upporter
    • View Profile
In Progress TV shows help?
« on: October 17, 2015, 11:10:45 PM »
Tried the parse the logs but still no luck.
Trying to mimmick the Browse 'recently added movies/tv...etc" commands but a Browse In Progress TV Shows which is also a default Kodi view. the logs aren't showing me much from kodi. Anyone w/ more luck/insight?
Code: [Select]
01_KODI.log 892792 11:35:57 T:139836946114304   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"params": {"sort": {"order": "descending", "method": "lastplayed"}, "filter": {"and": [{"operator": "lessthan", "field": "playcount", "value": "1"}, {"operator": "true", "field": "inprogress", "value": ""}]}, "properties": ["title", "studio", "mpaa", "file", "art"], "limits": {"end": 20}}, "jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1, "method": "VideoLibrary.GetTVShows"}
01_KODI.log 639663 10:07:54 T:139836031702784   DEBUG: UPnP Translated id to 'library://video/inprogressshows.xml/'

The entry from favorites.xml shows
    <favourite name="In progress TV shows" thumb="DefaultInProgressShows.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;library://video/inprogressshows.xml/&quot;,return)</favourite>
however when I cloned one of the default 'browse to recently added tv' commands (where also the 'in progress tv shows' is in the same list on my kodi view)  I can't seem to get to work, it jumps to screen with all these default lists but doesn't 'enter into ' it
"inprogresstvshows"
"inprogressshows"
"inprogressshows.xml"
All just jump to that root list but not into the list/view.

Searching my system for the inprogressshows.xml I found these:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<node order="4" type="filter" visible="Library.HasContent(TVShows)">
  <label>626</label>
  <icon>DefaultInProgressShows.png</icon>
  <content>tvshows</content>
  <rule field="inprogress" operator="true" />
</node>
Camau:/usr/share/kodi/system/library/video # cat recentlyaddedepisodes.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<node order="11" type="folder" visible="Library.HasContent(TVShows)">
  <label>20387</label>
  <icon>DefaultRecentlyAddedEpisodes.png</icon>
  <path>videodb://recentlyaddedepisodes/</path>
</node>

Does anyone know what this is?
  <path>videodb://recentlyaddedepisodes/</path>
what database is that?
I just searched my MySql database and i can't find 'recentlyaddedepisodes' in the MyVideos90 database?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 01:01:30 AM by vulcanjedi »

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
Re: In Progress TV shows help?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 09:07:43 AM »
Tried the parse the logs but still no luck.
Trying to mimmick the Browse 'recently added movies/tv...etc" commands but a Browse In Progress TV Shows which is also a default Kodi view. the logs aren't showing me much from kodi.

The entry from favorites.xml shows
    <favourite name="In progress TV shows" thumb="DefaultInProgressShows.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;library://video/inprogressshows.xml/&quot;,return)</favourite>
however when I cloned one of the default 'browse to recently added tv' commands (where also the 'in progress tv shows' is in the same list on my kodi view)  I can't seem to get to work, it jumps to screen with all these default lists but doesn't 'enter into ' it

The favourites info that you returned should be all you need, as long as the window path is entered correctly in the VC command (without typos).

The following command takes me to the "TV in progress" view. To create the command, I copy and pasted the favourites path you shared above.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<!--VoxCommando 2.2.0.9-->
<command id="163" name="In Progress TV Shows" enabled="true" alwaysOn="False" confirm="False" requiredConfidence="0" loop="False" loopDelay="0" loopMax="0" description="">
  <action>
    <cmdType>TTS.Speak</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>Browsing to in progress TV shows</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>XJson.Raw</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>GUI.ActivateWindow</param>
      <param>"window": "video", "parameters": [ "library://video/inprogressshows.xml/" ]</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <phrase>In Progress TV Shows</phrase>
</command>

If I delete a character from the file name, it takes me instead to the screen you mention in your post, so it's possible that's what happened while you were testing the command.

... Just to make sure I'm understanding the view you were looking for, I've attached a screenshot of the resulting view when I issue this command.
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

vulcanjedi

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: In Progress TV shows help?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 12:43:12 PM »
Ah I was trying  hard to stay w/ the standard of the existing commands for recently added tv / movies.
But this did in fact work
"window": "videolibrary", "parameters":  ["library://video/inprogressshows.xml/"]
This helps a bunch as its one of my favorite views !

Thank you Nimest3r!!! ;D