Author Topic: Browse:map.error  (Read 1732 times)

CashMoney

• View Profile
Browse:map.error
« on: February 04, 2015, 05:46:11 PM »
Just having a play with Voxcommando for the first time with Media Browser. It's looking pretty good, still need to play around some more but I think I'll be purchasing soon  :D

I have however run into an interesting error. It seems all of the "browse" commands applied from the "standard configuration" media browser.zip don't work for me. Voxcommando is clearly recognizing, but I'm getting -

MB3.Browse:map.error

Other commands appear to be working fine, the above appears to be the only one/group (for me) that's recognized but not working.

Sorry if this is a basic question, never tried voxcommando previous to this, so I'll be doing some intensive reading soon. I know a few others are already trying it out with MB3 and no one else seems to have had this issue so hoping it's something easily fixed my end.

Using the latest beta from your site with MB3 dashboard and Classic.

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
Re: Browse:map.error
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 06:00:16 PM »
Hi CashMoney, welcome

It sounds as though maybe you didn't click "generate xml" in the MB3 plugin settings, possibly, as that step should be when the MB3 Folders map is generated (this map table stores the parent IDs for your different MBS media folders).

Maybe try watching the installation video or the reading wiki instructions again, just in case. http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=MediaBrowser#Installation

If you *have* already successfully generated XML, then can you please look in your MB3Folders map to see what's there? http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Maps
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

CashMoney

• View Profile
Re: Browse:map.error
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 06:33:07 PM »
That was it, hadn't generated the XML, thanks for the reply, will try to stop playing around long enough to read the instructions  :bonk