Author Topic: Deutsche Befehle für XBMC (Aeon MQ 2)  (Read 16185 times)

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: Deutsche Befehle für XBMC (Aeon MQ 2)
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 01:51:58 PM »
1. Erstelle ein Desktopverknüpfung für die zweite Instanz
2. öffne die Einstellungen der Verknüpfung
3. trage unter "Ziel"    C:\deinVCpfad\VoxCommando.exe -new     ein.

und übernehme das ganze - danach sollte die zweite Instanz starten.

@nime5ter: It looks like I'm to slow  :-[
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 01:57:32 PM by Kalle »
***********  get excited and make things  **********

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 01:59:56 PM »
No, you're not too slow.

A photo is a much better way to explain it. I was too lazy to do that. :)

And it's better to have the explanation in German. Thanks, Kalle!

Just because I respond in English, doesn't mean German users should think they need to switch to English. I'm sorry for polluting this thread with English. ;)

TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 02:25:56 PM »
Haha you are welcome  :hugs

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 02:50:43 PM »
@fishware: Ok, ich habe es mal für dich getestet  ;)

In einer englischen Instanz kannst Du als Phrase "finde englishe serie" und dann payload.xml als Befehl benutzen (die Erkennungsrate liegt in meinem Fall bei 94%) - Ich will damit sagen, das die englische Engine Deutsch gut versteht. Dies bedeutet, das Du eine zweite Instanz mit einem anderen Präfix einfach zusätzlich für Film und Musik in englisch laufen lassen kannst.

Du musst dies nun in deinen Befehl für Filme/TV-Serien usw. in der englischen Instanz einbauen.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 03:06:19 PM by Kalle »

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2015, 03:06:09 PM »
Ha!

Nein, wirklich??

That's so crazy. Is that an English VC with just that one command in it or do you have other English commands in that configuration?
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2015, 03:08:11 PM »
Yes it is true, english engine - with a lot of mysensors and VC basic commands  :D

It works also with music in this way and I think this is an easy way  ;D

the picture will show you the evidence :bignod
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 03:13:51 PM by Kalle »

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2015, 03:22:58 PM »
Yes, I'm having good success with "Finde englische Serie" as well, but not "Suche englische Serie," which is understandable.

If you choose German phrases that are phonetically in sync with English, I guess it is not bad (e.g. "Find English series" vs. "Finde englische Serie").

Seems like a pretty good compromise.

Technically, then, if you don't want to have to signal the English VC with a special prefix word, you could create a command in your German installation that saves the command recording to the Wav Watch folder of the English version. Then just set up a Wav Watch folder in the "advanced" options tab in the English instance.

Maybe the delay would be not worth it, but it could be a fun experiment. Do you want to try that?

e.g. (If using regular VoxCommando.exe with the German engine)

Code: [Select]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<!--VoxCommando 2.2.0.9-->
<command id="333" name="Finde englische Serie {1}" enabled="true" alwaysOn="False" confirm="False" requiredConfidence="0" loop="False" loopDelay="0" loopMax="0" description="">
  <action>
    <cmdType>VcAdvanced.SaveRecoWav</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>insert filepath to wav watch folder for English configuration of VC.</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <phrase>Finde englische Serie</phrase>
  <payloadDictation>payloadDictation: Regular</payloadDictation>
</command>

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2015, 03:27:49 PM »
Wow, that is brain storming for a solution - great idea!!!  :clap ::bow

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2015, 04:18:28 PM »
James is going to come home today and roll his eyes at me for suggesting such complicated shenanigans on the forum.  :biglaugh

I think it has potential, though, because the Wav Watcher solution means that the English VC can be in red (VC.Off) mode but still execute commands that are passed to it.

So, it doesn't need to be listening all the time. It won't be accidentally reacting to false positives when the user is giving commands to the German engine the way that it might if it had to remain in Standby mode in order to respond to a prefix, for example.

Edit: I should say that this is only working for me with regular VC, not with VC SP version.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 05:21:54 PM by nime5ter »

fishware

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2015, 05:36:56 PM »
Technically, then, if you don't want to have to signal the English VC with a special prefix word, you could create a command in your German installation that saves the command recording to the Wav Watch folder of the English version. Then just set up a Wav Watch folder in the "advanced" options tab in the English instance.

This was my thougt to. Because I dont want yous different phrases. The second instance should be invisible.

But I have a Problem. I'm using Windows 10. I'm unable to use a different speechrecognation as german. On windows I found no way to install an other language. It is not done by install this in "Einstellungen -> Zeit und Sprache -> Sprachein-/ausgabe" in the new windows 10 settings. This only affects the keyboardlayout, timeformats etc, and menulanguage.

The way is descripted in http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=MS_Speech_Platform
also not run on windows 10 because the languagepackages are not compatible with windows 10 and can't be install, nor in compatibilymode or as adminstrator.

For the tryout of this solution I have a second PC with windows7. So I will run the english instance there, and save the wav on networklocation, and route back the recognation via UDP

I'll be back....

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 06:06:22 PM by Kalle »

fishware

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2015, 06:30:27 PM »
@Kalle

:yay  ::bow  :hugs

You are my man!

Bescheiden schöner hätte man das nicht an noch mehr Orten verteilen können. Kam mir gerade vor wie der absolute Windows newbee.

Ist es notwendig beim Wechsel der Spracherkennungskultur VC komplett neu zu starten. Ich frage weil mich die On the fly Variante mit einer laufenden Instanz VC erstmal nicht loslässt.

Meine Dankeschöns sollen Dir ewig folgen

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 06:45:16 PM »
Kein Problem, ja ein restart von VC ist nötig  ;)

fishware

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 06:54:44 PM »
Okeh. Dann hat sich das aus zweierlei Hinsicht erledigt. Erstens dauert ein VC Neustart in dem Fall zu lange. Zweitens ist die Erkennung ja in jedem Fall abgeschlossen, bevor überhaupt eine Aktion getriggert wird. Wenn ich jetzt die Spracherkennungskultur umstelle dann hab ich ja das gesprochene nicht mehr zur Verfügung.

War ne nette Idee die mit X endet.

So, denn werde ich mal die SaveRecoWav Variante weiter verfolgen... VC ist ja zum Glück sehr ressourcenschonend...

Bis die Tage

fishware

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 09:30:10 PM »
So. I've figured out with two VC instances. It works very well. For testissues I display the speechrecognition from the german and english instance
Its significant better for english words/names.

So I can say in my case....Mission done

Thanks for the good and fast support

A happy Voxcommander