Author Topic: Unable to find TV show episode by number.  (Read 1585 times)

the1Dmitri

• View Profile
Unable to find TV show episode by number.
« on: December 23, 2015, 12:01:08 PM »
Hello, Perhaps I can get some help with an issue I am having with VoxCommado ver. 2.2.0.9. I have activated the plugins XJson and successfully connected to Kodi. I also activated XSql and successfully scanned my media. However when I try to execute the command Play show {1} season {2} episode {3} by saying "Play Alf season 1 episode 1" (or any of my shows) it always responds with Sorry, I found Season 1 but not episode 1 of Alf". It does this with all my TV shows/ I have my view set to all videos. And I have Flatten TV show seasons set to never. I know I'm probably overlooking something simple here so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Unable to find TV show episode by number.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 01:22:17 PM »
Hi the1Dmitri.  Welcome to the VC forum.

I just tested this command to make sure everything is working and it seems to work perfectly on my system.

In order to help diagnose the problem please provide us with the following information:

1 - The version of Kodi that you are using.

2 - Attach your VoxCommando log.  First make sure that  "Enable log" is checked on the main VC menu under options.  Then be sure to issue a few voice commands to test this command, using, if possible, a few different shows, seasons, and episode numbers.  Then close VC and reply here and attach your log.

for more about logging etc please read this: http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Getting_support#When_You_Ask

the1Dmitri

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 03:17:19 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

1. I'm using Kodi version 15.2

2. Log attached.

I should add that this seems to only happen to my TV shows. If I use the double feature command for my movies.  It works just fine.

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 05:12:46 PM »
Hi,

The log is showing some strange things. The command looks malformed (it's using the wrong actions). Are you using one of VC's standard Kodi configurations?

Try deleting that command from your tree, and then replace it with the command found here: http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=2059.msg17858#msg17858

(Select the code, copy it, and paste it into your tree.)

TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

the1Dmitri

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 05:37:05 PM »
UPDATE.

It's working now. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.