Author Topic: You win  (Read 1253 times)

OklahomaGreyBeard

• Contributor
    • View Profile
You win
« on: April 23, 2015, 04:39:19 PM »
ok, when I walked into the house with my wife and son and said "Alexander, we're home" and in his best british tone he replied, welcome home m'lord is Kadin with you? and I replied yes Kadin is with us and he said "Kadin, I am so pleased that you're home, I've been waiting for you all day" and it turned on the tv to his cartoons and set all the hue lights to ninja turtle colors, my wife said only one thing... Why haven't you bought this software yet.  :biglaugh

Just ordered my license.....

-GB

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: You win
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 04:47:15 PM »
Good old wives... 

High WAF FTW!  :yay

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 04:47:51 PM »
Next time make a video ...  8)

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 05:11:17 PM »
ok, when I walked into the house with my wife and son and said "Alexander, we're home" and in his best british tone he replied, welcome home m'lord is Kadin with you? and I replied yes Kadin is with us and he said "Kadin, I am so pleased that you're home, I've been waiting for you all day" and it turned on the tv to his cartoons and set all the hue lights to ninja turtle colors, my wife said only one thing... Why haven't you bought this software yet.  :biglaugh

+1

Good stuff. Always fun to hear about creative VC implementations.
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)