Author Topic: Version 1.1.5.8  (Read 4573 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Version 1.1.5.8
« on: September 23, 2013, 09:46:13 PM »
New Release.  This is version 1.1.5.8.

Mostly this is a clean-up version, but there are a number of other changes and a lot of work went into this version.

Hopefully most of the small bugs are gone.

- There are some new settings available in options.
- Some changes were recently made to the look of the OSD for recognized commands and alternates, and you can control its location and font size in options.
- The translations for the main windows and the options windows have been updated and cleaned up too.  A big thank-you to Bodiroga, GMib, Kalle, Nime5ter, and Wanilton for all your help.
- We have also made some cosmetic changes to the plugins, in all 3 places where you see plugin stuff!
- An important new feature is the option (found on the main options tab) to disable recognition during all TTS.SpeakSync actions.

(link removed)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:06:01 AM by jitterjames »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Version 1.1.5.8
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 10:16:46 PM »
Here's a view of the new plugins tab on the options window.

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 06:40:11 AM »
Good job James  ::bow :clap
***********  get excited and make things  **********

Crunchie

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 08:27:54 AM »
Hi James,

I just purchased the previous version a few days ago... will I be able to "activate" the latest version?

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 08:43:34 AM »
The new version will automatically be activated if you install it on a system where VC is already activated.

If you install the new version in the same folder as your previous version it will update your installation for you, or you can do a fresh install in a separate folder so that you can compare the two versions and keep your old version (in case something doesn't work for you in the new version).

James typically recommends that users make a backup copy of their existing VC folder, and then run the new installer in that folder in order to perform an update.
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 08:44:02 AM »
Yes you will  ;)

Text at voxcommando.com when you click on purchase button: VoxCommando is currently available for only $30.00 (Canadian dollars) and includes 6 months of free updates.
***********  get excited and make things  **********

mdsh

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 03:31:16 AM »
This looks amazing James. Thank you  :hugs

xtermin8r

• $upporter
  • Crunchie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 10:52:35 AM »
Very Nice, and thanks.
Neural Net Based Artificial Intelligence.

IKROWNI

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 04:49:06 PM »
- An important new feature is the option (found on the main options tab) to disable recognition during all TTS.SpeakSync actions.

boy this was much needed, one of the biggest problems i had before was when the tts would start talking to me it would start activating random stuff. Funny thing is it usually ended up trying to tell me who the current artist was, when nothing remotely close was ever said about artists. Anyways thanks for another great update.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 05:08:52 PM »
I'm glad you like this new feature.  I like it too.  ;D

Let me know how it works for you after you have used it for a while.  Originally I held off on adding this feature because I was concerned about it causing problems.  Now I can't remember exactly why I thought that though...  :biglaugh

I guess my main concern was the possibility of the state of the engine being out of sync with the current mode.  i.e. if VC said it was in "On" or "Standby" mode, but was actually "Off" because it had failed to turn the engine back on for some reason.

I have been using it for a while now and it seems stable enough.

If no one reports any major problems with this settings I will probably change this option to be selected (on) by default.