Author Topic: RoboB - Robo Browser  (Read 38116 times)

Mirac78

• View Profile
    • M.S.Photography
Re: RoboB - Robo Browser
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2014, 12:22:28 PM »
I'm home and testing  :)..unfortunately with no success. Disabled and still freezing.

I have 1.191 tested and work normally. This is really confusing, I'm just afraid that i'm not doing something wrong and waisting your and James time..

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2014, 12:31:25 PM »
Thanks for your concern, but it's ok in this case.

At the moment, my work requires some very brain-numbing repetitive tasks, so it is nice to have occasional intellectual distractions to break up the monotony. :)

Computers are weird and there are many variables, but obviously if there is some kind of bug with the latest alpha version James will want to identify what it might be.

He is busy right now, but maybe you can backup your current configuration and email it to him. He will take a look when he has the time. Probably not right away.
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2014, 12:37:00 PM »
I really can't imagine what is causing this.  We have been using the RoboBrowser with OurGroceries on every version of VoxCommando and never had any problems.  I think I will need to see your complete folder.  If possible, please make a zip of the installation of VoxCommando that crashes and send it to me (maybe using DropBox or something).  I might also need to have temporary access to your OurGroceries account (with password) in case the problem is coming from something in your list of items...  It's hard to know.

Mirac78

• View Profile
    • M.S.Photography
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2014, 12:43:09 PM »
No problem at all..i uploading folder and sending PM with other details..

And please don't be mad when you see that i do something stupid.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2014, 01:10:17 PM »
It's OK.  I am mad, but it is because I did something stupid.  This error is caused by some changes I made as an experimental solution for the talking head.

I will try to fix it but for now you can solve this problem by doing only one of the following.  You can choose the easiest option for you:

Option A:  Rename your command so it is called
Code: [Select]
++update payload XML master list
Option B: Remove your TTS actions

Option C: Change your TTS.Speak actions to TTS.SpeakSync

People may have similar problems with other commands that use TTS.Speak so I will release 1.9.5.5 later today to fix this!

Mirac78

• View Profile
    • M.S.Photography
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2014, 01:20:20 PM »
I use option A and work great.

I'm amazed how fast you find errors..using lot of software and VC definitively have greatest community and support.

TNX

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2014, 01:54:19 PM »
I have uploaded 1.9.5.5

I think this should fix this problem.  I hope. :D

http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=1443.0

Mirac78

• View Profile
    • M.S.Photography
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2014, 02:09:24 PM »
I have uploaded 1.9.5.5

I think this should fix this problem.  I hope. :D

http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=1443.0

Working  :biglaugh

Tripper

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2015, 11:05:00 AM »
I am trying to set this up on version 2.1.3.3

I'm still having issues relating to the .xml file.  I can add items to my list (remind me to buy milk) and that uploads to the website just fine.
 when I run the voice command 'scan new groceries' I get the OSD confirmation -

Created PayloadXML with 0 Items

If I then open the xml file its blank via the payload editor its blank.
even when I manually add an item already in the list it generates a blank payload list

When setting it up i used the new code posted here by nime5ter and even used the Payload XML test and that executes just fine ... where am i going wrong ?

I have search the Wiki the best i can to find a solution with no luck  :bonk

I am attaching my complete Vox.xml

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 12:15:25 PM by nime5ter »

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2015, 12:14:58 PM »
Hi Tripper,

Thanks for posting your xml.

I tested your Our Groceries command xml with my own account info and then scanned my grocery list and it worked correctly here, so it's difficult to know what the problem might be.  Here's what I did, if it helps:

1. In the ++open list ("refresh grocery list") command, I entered the proper URL for my grocery list, as well as my username, my password (no square brackets) where indicated.

I ran that command once to ensure that the RoboBrowser was properly logged into my Our Groceries account.

2. I issued the "scan new groceries" (update payload XML master list) command. It found 400+ items as it should have.

---

If the above doesn't provide any useful clues to help you solve the problem, the next step may be for you to PM jitterjames or me your Our Groceries account info, so that we can see if something is different about how the Our Groceries website is working with your account.

One thing that is surprising is that, based on what you've said above, the command to add individual items is properly adding those items to the Our Groceries list online. A head scratcher.

I should clarify that the "remember to buy" command is not being 100% honest: The TTS claims that "item X was added to your list," but it's not in fact verifying this is true before it says so. It's just providing feedback that it heard the item correctly. So, be sure that you're checking the actual Our Groceries website to verify that the item has been added, rather than assuming so based on what the TTS is telling you.

... btw, I'm going to delete your command tree xml from the above post in case it contains data you wish to keep private.
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

Tripper

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2015, 01:33:04 PM »
I have tryrdall that you sugested with no different results yet ... :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:45:34 PM by jitterjames »

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2015, 04:47:11 PM »
OK. Well, I got your PM and as I wrote to you, your account works for me as it should.

The next steps, apart from signing out of your account and back in again via the RoboBrowser, and then trying again to generate your xml, would be to send us a log so that we can see if it provides any mystery details about what's happening.

As I mentioned in my PM, I am using Internet Explorer 11. I have used the RoboB Our Groceries commands with earlier versions of IE in the past, but still, maybe that's a possible culprit.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 05:50:10 PM by nime5ter »

Tripper

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2015, 06:08:38 PM »
OK. Well, I got your PM and as I wrote to you, your account works for me as it should.

The next steps, apart from signing out of your account and back in again via the RoboBrowser, and then trying again to generate your xml, would be to send us a log so that we can see if it provides any mystery details about what's happening.

As I mentioned in my PM, I am using Internet Explorer 11. I have used the RoboB Our Groceries commands with earlier versions of IE in the past, but still, maybe that's a possible culprit.

I am using Google Chrome version 40.02214.93 m
I tried moving my default browser to Internet explorer 8 64bit thinking that might be the issue but no changes . this is becoming frustrating ... lol

I did a full restart on Vox and i am attaching the logs ...
I must say Tech support for vox commando is so much better than any other paid support i have ever encountered!!
You guys ROCK !!!

Update:
Here is the new log no luck on the other options ... but i think i saw a pattern.
I am no expert but it seems the commands in "come home offer music" are showing up in between the my groceries commands when i am not executing those commands at all nor are they activating.

i really am not sure and i hope i am not wasting your time... :(
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 06:46:51 PM by Tripper »

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2015, 06:47:15 PM »
Yup, we're definitely suckers. :) Thanks for your appreciation, by the way. That does mean something to us.

RoboBrowser always uses Internet Explorer, regardless of what you're using as your default browser.

I think I'm seeing the culprit. Not sure why it's different on your machine than ours. The regular expression pattern isn't matching the text that's being returned. I'll look into that again more closely now that can see the problem (though not now, 'cuz I should be cooking for our guests). But in the meantime, try replacing your genxml command with this version. I've changed the regex pattern.:

Code: [Select]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<!--VoxCommando 2.1.3.6-->
<command id="945" name="update payload XML master list" enabled="true" alwaysOn="False" confirm="False" requiredConfidence="0" loop="False" loopDelay="0" loopMax="0" description="">
  <action>
    <cmdType>TTS.Speak</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>Scanning.</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.Select</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>OurGroceries</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.ElementByID</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>addItemButton</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.Click</cmdType>
    <params />
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.Wait</cmdType>
    <params />
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.ElementByID</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>addItemMasterList</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.GetHTML</cmdType>
    <params />
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>Results.RegEx</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>masterItemLabel&gt;(.*?)&lt;</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <params>
      <param>Found {#M} items</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>PayloadXML.NewFile</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>groceries</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>PayloadXML.Clear</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>groceries</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>PayloadXML.AddPair</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>groceries</param>
      <param />
      <param>{Match.{i}}</param>
      <param>True</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>{#M}</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.ElementByXY</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>613</param>
      <param>46</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.Click</cmdType>
    <params />
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>OSD.ShowText</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>Created PayloadXML with {#M} items.</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <params>
      <param>Created Payload XML with {#M} items</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>VC.RestartQuick</cmdType>
    <params />
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <phrase>scan new groceries, update groceries</phrase>
</command>

Tripper

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2015, 08:31:11 PM »
Yup, we're definitely suckers. :) Thanks for your appreciation, by the way. That does mean something to us.

RoboBrowser always uses Internet Explorer, regardless of what you're using as your default browser.

I think I'm seeing the culprit. Not sure why it's different on your machine than ours. The regular expression pattern isn't matching the text that's being returned. I'll look into that again more closely now that can see the problem (though not now, 'cuz I should be cooking for our guests). But in the meantime, try replacing your genxml command with this version. I've changed the regex pattern.

Yes i noticed that before [ masterItemLabel\>(.*?)< ] and i changed it also ... but still no results .. :(