Author Topic: Skype Plugin Payload XML  (Read 1838 times)

dwvaughn

• View Profile
Skype Plugin Payload XML
« on: August 25, 2014, 10:44:00 PM »
So I just watched the tutorial on setting up the Skype plugin and did everything for voice dialing except I modified the action to follow the video call version given here: http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=1210.0.  The problem I'm having is when I enter a test payload of say Daddy it connects to Skype and tries to call daddy and says that person is not in my contacts list.

Below is my action but after consideration for my Skype friends' privacy I did not include the payload XML.  For an example however my payload XML clearly has Value daveXXX and Phrase Daddy. 

Any thoughts?

Code: [Select]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<!--VoxCommando 2.0.0.5-->
<command id="1301" name="Call {1}" enabled="true" alwaysOn="False" confirm="False" requiredConfidence="0" loop="False" loopDelay="0" loopMax="0" description="">
  <action>
    <cmdType>Skype.Connect</cmdType>
    <params />
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>Skype.GetUsers</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>Online</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.Select</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>skype</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.Navigate</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>skype:{1}?call&amp;amp;video=true</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <action>
    <cmdType>RoboB.Dispose</cmdType>
    <params />
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <phrase>Call, Skype</phrase>
  <payloadFromXML phraseOnly="False" use2partPhrase="False" phraseConnector="by" Phrase2wildcard="anyone" optional="False">payloads\payloadSkype.xml</payloadFromXML>
</command>

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
Re: Skype Plugin Payload XML
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 03:18:11 AM »
The problem I'm having is when I enter a test payload of say Daddy it connects to Skype and tries to call daddy and says that person is not in my contacts list.

Below is my action but after consideration for my Skype friends' privacy I did not include the payload XML.  For an example however my payload XML clearly has Value daveXXX and Phrase Daddy. 

Any thoughts?

Yes, see the note on testing commands that use value-phrase payload xml: http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Payloads#More_on_Payload_XML
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 09:38:18 AM »
In other words, when testing a command in the LCB you must enter payload values, not payload phrases, as your test values.

dwvaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 09:55:26 AM »
Easy enough.  Thanks for the responses, works correctly now.