Author Topic: Play Trigger  (Read 1137 times)

bp_pbs

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Play Trigger
« on: July 07, 2014, 10:39:12 PM »
XBMC actions are not being shown in Vox. For example when I play a movie the Play action use to show in history.

I have a command to turn VC.Off when playing a movie so that it will not try run commands.

Vox is being ran on the machine. and Xjson is Connected.

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
Re: Play Trigger
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 10:57:45 PM »
What version number of VC are you using, and what version of XBMC?

Any chance you've changed the default port in the xJson plugin settings from 9090 to something else (by accident or on purpose)?

Something similar occurred a few months ago, and it turned out the user was not using the default port in XBMC: http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=1513.msg13144#msg13144

----

Otherwise:

When you say XBMC actions aren't showing up in the history panel, do you mean that XBMC events are not appearing, or more than that?

If it is just the events, are you seeing other, non-XBMC events?

Is this true even if you reboot your machine?

If the problem persists after a reboot, please enable logging in VC, issue some of your XBMC commands, and then post the complete log as an attachment.

thanks
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 11:24:27 PM by nime5ter »
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

bp_pbs

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Play Trigger
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 12:20:22 PM »
That's what it was. I changed the port to 9091. Changed it back to 9090 and BOOM!!!!!!!! its working again....LOL..

Thanks