Author Topic: Great Scott  (Read 1705 times)

PegLegTV

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Great Scott
« on: October 21, 2015, 10:59:33 PM »
Great Scott, don't forget to day is Back to the Future day

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
Re: Great Scott
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 10:04:59 AM »
:) Are you a big fan? Are they planning on releasing another one, or a re-make?

Somehow, after the first Back to the Future (which I *loved* and watched in the theatres and rented a gajillion times as a young teen) I didn't really follow the series.

But those BTTF sequels always seem to be on TV when I'm traveling in Europe! I think I've watched the entire series in German at least three times.

For me, classic scifi authors like Ray Bradbury have always seemed way more on point in their future world-building.

It would be fun to compare a bunch of different book and film visions, actually.
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

PegLegTV

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: Great Scott
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 10:29:50 AM »
I'm not a supper fan, but enjoy the movies, now my eleven year old son that's another story hes seen each one probably ten times in the last 2 years,

it doesn't sound like they are going to make a fourth one but there are some fake "Back to the Future lV" trailers on youtube (my kids begged me to check last night)

I think they did a decent job guessing at what the future might hold, they even had voice automation, although it looked like each device had there own microphone and voice recognition software

here's a lifehacker article that talks about some of the tech in the movie that does actually exist today