Author Topic: I finish the project called SKYNET  (Read 2785 times)

Sinner-nah

• View Profile
I finish the project called SKYNET
« on: August 31, 2015, 01:25:11 PM »
I finish the project called SKYNET,Yes I looked at movies))))create a robot, like what he's doing at the moment can't tell you"don't".voxcommando is used as speech recognition, i.e. uses its functionality to 80% , here the choice of language understanding either EN or Russian in my case I had to learn to understand his spoken English with a Russian accent,something similar to the transliteration. remains only one question,can the vox to keep me as a phrase in the file text format???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? if so then everything is fucked up :) all specific plans will be implemented without resorting to one.

Sinner-nah

• View Profile
Re: I finish the project called SKYNET
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 01:28:23 PM »
sorry I translator I admired not censorship abuse about the project and what he then smiles instead :)

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 01:54:56 PM »
Hi Sinner-nah. It sounds like you are having fun creating SKYNET.

Unfortunately, the automatic translator is doing a very bad job translating your Russian message into English. We can't understand your post.

It is better to post your messages in your own language, not in English. We can translate them. Also, there are other Russian users who can understand your messages.

Try to use short sentences and correct grammar or the computer translation will be very bad.
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

Sinner-nah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 02:12:19 PM »
Мне нужно что сказанные мной фразы сохранялись в текст документ,или сказанное мной в виде текста оправлялось запускаемому приложению в виде открываемого файла будто путь (Аргументы) но я так думаю это в данной ситуации вообще не возможно.

ну тык вот у google api например есть такая возможность как написания текста голосом,но мне надо что бы он сохранял в текстовой файл сказанную фразу либо делал хотя бы также как google,что то из мной перечисленного возможно!? А именно меня интересует сохранение в текстовой документ то что я произнес!!!

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 12:57:06 PM »
I hope there is someone here to speaks Russian and can answer your question.

I would like to help you but I cannot understand the translation of your question.   :'(

Computer translations between English and Russian are terrible.  If you have a friend who speaks both languages, ask them to help you translate your question to English correctly.