Author Topic: TV on XBMC  (Read 67705 times)

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
Re: TV on XBMC
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2010, 11:00:54 AM »
James and friends, excuse us, we had to take the action that I presented in the previous post, as discovered in the last minute, which was adapted to that xml has several purposes in bringing additional information to the user of XBMC, but Marcos has promised me Submit a patch so we can use the resource in the skin AEON.

www.xbmcbrasil.net
XBMC  Brazilian Community Forum - Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Gotham Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2010, 11:29:20 AM »
SKIN AEON MQ 2 - NEW VERSION 2.5.0
Comments by MarcosMQ:

Ladies and gentlemen, were at least 20 "whole" working for the skin could have a customization mode complete and simple to use. I always wanted to do something that had a decent GUI and not only the buttons on and off, finally I can show you the result.
Besides the issues are back, you can choose which you like best and install with just one click.
On the audio-visual skin now shows the artist's fanart on the main menu, or you can choose your favorite photos and have a slideshow while listening to your music.
I tried to fix all the bugs that were reported and include the extent possible applications.

News:
- Now you can have up to 35 new menu choices, are 15 favorites + 15 Playlist Video + 15 Playlist Audio + 5 Script, and still can, enable, disable, rename, and choose new background images for all of them. Think it over? Not yet!
You can also create new sub-menus, are 310 possible submenus, and they can all be enabled, disabled and renamed in his own way.
Wait, then I can create an entirely new menu? YES!
At Aeon you have MQ 2.5!
I put a bar in the blue and red buttons to show which items are enabled or disabled.

- Themes are back!
For those attached to the skin over time should remind the subjects Warm and Cold colors. There are 5 different themes for you to manually install with just one click.
- Theme light + images Cold Colors
- Theme light + images Warm Colors
- Theme Dark + images Digital Art
- Theme Dark + images Cold Colors
- Theme Dark + images Warm Colors

- Fanart of the artist to hear music or slideshow
The artist's fanart is on by default, you can choose if you want a slideshow with your favorite photos, just go to Styles> Playback.

- Weather
The Weather now accompanies the used visual style and also supports the style colors.

- Included in the skin made by butchabay Mod - Mod FanArt in Launcher Plugin
I am very grateful for the collaboration.

and dozens of fixes and more minor details ...

Enjoy.

Here we go:

DOWNLOAD OF SKIN AEON MQ 2.5.0
http://github.com/downloads/MarcosQui/AeonMQ/skin.AeonMQ-2.2.5.0.zip

DOWNLOAD OF THEME LIGHT + IMAGES COLD COLORS
http://github.com/downloads/MarcosQui/AeonMQ/Theme%20Light%20-%20images%20Cold%20Colors.exe
DOWNLOAD OF THEME LIGHT + IMAGES WARM COLORS
http://github.com/downloads/MarcosQui/AeonMQ/Theme%20Light%20-%20images%20Warm%20Colors.exe
DOWNLOAD OF THEME DARK + IMAGES COLD COLORS
http://github.com/downloads/MarcosQui/AeonMQ/Theme%20Dark%20-%20images%20Cold%20Colors.exe
DOWNLOAD OF THEME DARK + IMAGES WARM COLORS
http://github.com/downloads/MarcosQui/AeonMQ/Theme%20Dark%20-%20images%20Warm%20Colors.exe
DOWNLOAD OF THEME DARK + IMAGES DIGITAL ART - This is the default theme of the skin but with dark panels.
http://github.com/downloads/MarcosQui/AeonMQ/Theme%20Dark%20-%20images%20Digital%20Art.exe
see how to install themes below.

Please read this carefully before attempting to upgrade your current version.

Before installing a new version of XBMC deletes the previous version of the skin, but because this skin is being used it can only delete half of it, what happens?
Does not clear properly, and also does not install the new version, when returning to the main menu to get a black screen and nothing else.

To prevent this from happening to you only install version 2.5.0 for another skin, eg the Confluence. Open XBMC change to Confluence, go to System> Add-ons and then yes install the Aeon MQ 2.5.0 by ZIP option.
Doing so has no error.

How to install the skin:
Download the skin and do not unpack.
Go to the option of XBMC ADD-ONS, choose INSTALL FROM FILE and enter the ZIP file skin.AeonMQ-2-2.5.0.zip site where you downloaded. In less than 30 seconds a message appears saying that the add-on was enabled.

How to install the themes:
Download the theme and do not unpack.
Themes are a self-extracting file, then just download the theme that you like best, click on INSTALL in the window that appears. Then open the skin go to SETTINGS> APPEARANCE and select the theme.

Changelog 2.5.0

New - Complete customization of the main menu with support for up to 35 new items.
New - Complete customization of the submenu features up to 310 new items.
New - Support the Fonts and Colors for Music progress bar on the Main Menu.
New - Support Styles and Colors for Weather Menu.
New - SlideShow main menu with your personal photos or Fanart artist playing music.
New - Theme Cold Colors - installable manually.
New - Theme Warm Colors - installable manually.
New - Included in the FanArt Mod Launcher Plugin -I thank butchabay for this.
New - Inclusion of the film's original title in the Info window films.
New - Support plugin TvTunes.
New - Support VoxCommando.
New - Status of the library to VIDEOS.

Fix - Script favorites.
Fix - Scroll mode shortlisted. I thank Testebr for it.
Fix - Scroll mode Info Movies.
Fix - in the summary of Recent Scroll - Main Menu.
Fix - Several overlapping in the Main Menu.
Fix - Overlay Series so soon shortlisted. I thank Testebr for it.
Fix - in CDArt View Songs (TAB). I thank Testebr for it.
Fix - Background Image in window IMAGES.

Change - Details of the Info window layout for Movies and Music Info.
Change - Removal of the dark background on the main menu using audio visualization.
Change - CDArt in views is now on by default.

Important:

- This skin only serves to version 10.5 of the Dharma XBMC does not work at Camelot version 9.11. To download an updated version of XBMC, among this site and download the latest version of the list.

- You whatever is done in this skin is based on the function add-ons such as installation of XBMC skin, themes and installation of updates. It is super fast, anyone can do without any difficulty.

- Themes, you can install and uninstall those who want, all subjects appear in a list to choose from at will.

Please read this carefully before attempting to upgrade your current version.

Before installing a new version of XBMC deletes the previous version of the skin, but because this skin is being used it can only delete half of it, what happens?
Does not clear properly, and also does not install the new version, when returning to the main menu to get a black screen and nothing else.

To prevent this from happening to you only install version 2.5.0 for another skin, eg the Confluence. Open XBMC change to Confluence, go to System> Add-ons and then yes install the Aeon MQ 2.5.0 by ZIP option.
Doing so has no error.

How to install the skin:
Download the skin and do not unpack.
Go to the option of XBMC ADD-ONS, choose INSTALL FROM FILE and enter the ZIP file skin.AeonMQ-2-2.5.0.zip site where you downloaded. In less than 30 seconds a message appears saying that the add-on was enabled.

How to install the themes:
Download the theme and do not unpack.
Themes are a self-extracting file, then just download the theme that you like best, click on INSTALL in the window that appears. Then open the skin go to SETTINGS> APPEARANCE and select the theme.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 11:37:27 AM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2010, 11:30:17 AM »
Changelog 2.5.0

New - Complete customization of the main menu with support for up to 35 new items.
New - Complete customization of the submenu features up to 310 new items.
New - Support the Fonts and Colors for Music progress bar on the Main Menu.
New - Support Styles and Colors for Weather Menu.
New - SlideShow main menu with your personal photos or Fanart artist playing music.
New - Theme Cold Colors - installable manually.
New - Theme Warm Colors - installable manually.
New - Included in the FanArt Mod Launcher Plugin -I thank butchabay for this.
New - Inclusion of the film's original title in the Info window films.
New - Support plugin TvTunes.
New - Support VoxCommando.
New - Status of the library to VIDEOS.

Fix - Script favorites.
Fix - Scroll mode shortlisted. I thank Testebr for it.
Fix - Scroll mode Info Movies.
Fix - in the summary of Recent Scroll - Main Menu.
Fix - Several overlapping in the Main Menu.
Fix - Overlay Series so soon shortlisted. I thank Testebr for it.
Fix - in CDArt View Songs (TAB). I thank Testebr for it.
Fix - Background Image in window IMAGES.

Change - Details of the Info window layout for Movies and Music Info.
Change - Removal of the dark background on the main menu using audio visualization.
Change - CDArt in views is now on by default.

Important:

- This skin only serves to version 10.5 of the Dharma XBMC does not work at Camelot version 9.11. To download an updated version of XBMC, among this site and download the latest version of the list.

- You whatever is done in this skin is based on the function add-ons such as installation of XBMC skin, themes and installation of updates. It is super fast, anyone can do without any difficulty.

- Themes, you can install and uninstall those who want, all subjects appear in a list to choose from at will.

www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2010, 11:45:43 AM »
I'll talk to Marcos to prepare a fix for us users voxcommando for the next patch of skin, this will come as defaul., Until then, I'll leave the file  to be overlaid on folder 720p, I think is the best option for hours.
If Marcos get fix this I immediately cast the new file here.
What is the problem, we adapted the attached file, but he is used to inform updates skin, system failures, then the right will do something new, to avoid problems for users.
Look this...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 12:15:51 PM by jitterjames »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2010, 11:51:15 AM »
cool.  So is this the official 2.5 release?

The instructions for installing the skin are clear enough, but the instructions for installing themes are confusing.

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2010, 11:57:33 AM »
James, yes official version...

Themes
Themes are executable files that decompress the file to the folder media, thanks to your tip, Marcos managed to operationalize it with sucess.
Language barrier causing trouble again

Skin has been officially launched in the XBMC forum.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 11:59:44 AM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2010, 12:19:22 PM »
ok instructions for installing themes.

- download one of the theme files (they are self-extracting zips)
- execute the file (i.e. double-click) and it will unzip the theme files to the correct location on your hard drive
- run xbmc, open skin settings and select theme there.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2010, 12:20:39 PM »
I'll talk to Marcos to prepare a fix for us users voxcommando for the next patch of skin, this will come as defaul., Until then, I'll leave the file  to be overlaid on folder 720p, I think is the best option for hours.
If Marcos get fix this I immediately cast the new file here.
What is the problem, we adapted the attached file, but he is used to inform updates skin, system failures, then the right will do something new, to avoid problems for users.
Look this...

I don't understand.  What is the problem?

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2010, 03:49:47 PM »
James,

The file DialogKaiToast is used in skin for info XBMC, look image post
http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=338.75;num_replies=82#top

So i need one file specific for show options in voxcommando...

www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2010, 04:00:07 PM »
I don't understand what the problem is.  I am looking at the image.  What is the problem?

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2010, 05:40:55 PM »
My suggestion will use the file that is okay, overlapping the skin, we will work for users of vox ... what happens is that every now and then this window will show information from the XBMC as errors or updates to the SKIN, beyond the options vox ... what I want is to create something similar, but unique for failing to appear anything other than a voxcommando this window ...
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2010, 12:41:10 PM »
James, please test it and tell me if this ok.

download

http://github.com/downloads/Wanilton/VoxCommando/DialogKaiToast.exe

Execute the file (i.e. double-click) and it will unzip the file to the correct location on your hard drive.

Please send me the correct file if it is not ok ...

I tested using this command in web browser and the options presented correctly sent in XBMC
http://127.0.0.1:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=execbuiltin(Notification(Alternate%20Commands,Bob Marley 1..[CR]Bob Marley 2...[CR]Bob Marley 3...[CR]Bob Marley 4.......[CR]Bob Marlley 5.......[CR]Bob Marley 6.....[CR]Bob Marley 7....[CR]Bob Marley 8.......))
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 12:43:04 PM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2010, 01:19:28 PM »
Thanks Wanilton,

After you told me that the new dialog wasn't going to be included in the skin, I decided to solve the problem myself.  The next version of VC will have a button in the options, that will automatically update this file for you.

So other than testing, I won't need anything else from you for this.  Sorry I didn't mention it to you sooner.

I also finally figured out how to call a script in XBMC.  I do not know enough about writing scripts for XBMC to fully test this.  I am hoping that I will also be able to pass parameters to the script.  If that is possible it will allow us to do great new things!

Of course once XBMC fully switches over to JSON and disables the http functions we will probably lose this function, but hopefully they won't do that any time soon.  As far as I can tell the new JSON interface is missing a lot of stuff that is in the http interface and adds nothing new, other than better security, which I don't personally care about.

Colorider40

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2011, 03:35:48 PM »
Can you post the parameter to call a script in XBMC?  I have the WOL (Wake on LAN) add-on in XBMC for my network storage that I would like to run from voice command.  Really great software BTW!

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2011, 04:57:38 PM »
I don't know it off-hand, but VoxCommando already has a WOL command.  Why not just use that one?