Author Topic: VoxCommand 0.938 new TV channel change feature  (Read 3432 times)

alexdepalma

• View Profile
VoxCommand 0.938 new TV channel change feature
« on: January 21, 2012, 10:45:53 AM »
Hello!

Channel Change is working but...
I've an issue with channel change. Before tuning the proper channel, mediaportal opens MyTV and then tunes the channel. This doesn't happens normally when changing channels. Normally it goes straight to new channel which is faster without any intermediate screen.

Another thing is about export.xml. The problem with the use of this file, in my opinion, is that every time you search for new channels those new findings wont be accepted by VoxCommando. I think that maybe we can found help from MediaPortal developers, of how to access directly to the database avoiding and out of date export.xml file.

In the mean time it's working very well ad is really useful!!

Big thanks again!
Alex

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: VoxCommand 0.938 new TV channel change feature
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 11:02:05 AM »
Hello!

Channel Change is working but...
I've an issue with channel change. Before tuning the proper channel, mediaportal opens MyTV and then tunes the channel. This doesn't happens normally when changing channels. Normally it goes straight to new channel which is faster without any intermediate screen.

Please create an issue for this on the wifiremote site: http://code.google.com/p/wifiremote/issues/list

Another thing is about export.xml. The problem with the use of this file, in my opinion, is that every time you search for new channels those new findings wont be accepted by VoxCommando. I think that maybe we can found help from MediaPortal developers, of how to access directly to the database avoiding and out of date export.xml file.

I think you are just going to have to live with this for now.

alexdepalma

• View Profile
Re: VoxCommand 0.938 new TV channel change feature
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 11:25:07 AM »
Please create an issue for this on the wifiremote site: http://code.google.com/p/wifiremote/issues/list

I think you are just going to have to live with this for now.

For me it's not a problem in fact!!!  ;D ;D
Your import program works perfect even with my really big database!!  :o  ;D   and high number  off channels, even terrestial digital channels that for some reason in TVserver they all appear as channel number 1000 (for all af them!) but voice call works fine! (I must say perfect!!)

I'll make deeper test and post there.

Alex