Author Topic: Re: Coming Home - computer offers music, then offers movies (XBMC)  (Read 1314 times)

belfastman35

• View Profile
Re: Coming Home - computer offers music, then offers movies (XBMC)
« on: September 05, 2015, 03:42:27 AM »
hi
     i cant seem to get xbmc to play music or movie  i pasted xml file  into my command tree  tho when i say go ahead  nothing happens in xbmc   any guide  or help be great thanks
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:54:45 AM by belfastman35 »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Coming Home - computer offers music, then offers movies (XBMC)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 09:02:14 AM »
Hi belfastman35. Welcome to the forum.

I don't want to jump down your throat on your first post but I need to give you some pointers.

For starters you MUST read this.
http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Getting_support

It is neither polite nor effective to cross-post your question. Instead of asking the same question twice in two new threads that you have created you should be replying on the existing relevant thread.

We don't know what XML you are using (link to the post containing the XML you are trying to use), or if you have set VoxCommando up correctly to work with Kodi. We don't know what version of VoxCommando or Kodi you are using. We don't really know what steps you have taken to set things up and you have not described in any detail how you are using the command or what if anything is happening. You have not provided a log or any screenshots.

Are you just saying "go ahead" out of the blue or is there more to the story?

We really need more information in order to help. We will do our best to assist you once you have provided it.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 09:27:19 AM by nime5ter »