Author Topic: Hungarian recognition and TTS using Google  (Read 11901 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Hungarian recognition and TTS using Google
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2020, 12:27:12 PM »
Try with this version.

I've also added a new action (TCP.GS.GetLastIP) to get the IP address of the last machine to send a message on the websocket.  Overwrite the plugins\TCP\Actions.xml as well to see the new action in the LCB.

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2020, 04:42:50 AM »
I did not have to much time to test but it seems perfect, so thank you very very very much James!!!

Now It is time to give skills to my loved VC:)

1)      LED (feedback light)

I would like to make a simple feedback minimal led for the VC, what is lighting

·         while the TTS speak

·         when a command is executing

·         and lighting continuously in red, while the microphones are off

Do you have any suggestion what is the most simple solution for this?

2)      LED decor light

I would like to make also a LED decor light in my living room, what is controlled by the VC.

I saw some videos from Kalle but im not sure about the hardware components.

Could you please help me what is the best hardware for this decor light system?

3)      TV (IR) remote

According to your experience what is the best way to control the infrared devices (Tv, player, etc). Could you please suggest also?

4)      Zwave remote

My lights are working with zwave remotes, so the question is the same…Do you have experience, what could be the cheapest solution to integrate the control into VC?

Thanks again guys, you are amazing!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 04:45:12 AM by krysn95 »

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2020, 07:37:20 AM »
for 1: something like this, but you need some experience with Arduino Software and soldering  ESP-LED

for 1 and 2: Phillips HUE would be a good solution (VC has a plugin)

for 3: We have our own IR/RF device called BEAM and miniBEAM. https://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=2615.msg23819#msg23819

(I have only parts for the mini BEAM which is without RF funktions -  if you are interested.)

A other working solution are devices from GlobalCache but expensive.

for 4: VC contain a plugin for Z-Wave Vera controllers which works absolute great.

Vera Edge

Vera Plus
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:46:50 AM by Kalle »
***********  get excited and make things  **********

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2020, 10:57:15 AM »
But you can also do a lot with Arduino type stuff without having to do any soldering.  Being able to solder just gives you more options for a finished looking product.

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2020, 06:05:18 PM »
1)      LED (feedback light)
Yes I thought that the arduinocould be the simplest just i don ot have any experience or know-how with this system. Any other simple ready to use LED solution? Or the arduino have any "plug and play" solution?

3)      TV (IR) remote
The mini BEAM seems perfect! Is it integrated into the VC through plugin, or how?
Could you please give a price for the mini Beam if you have time to make one?

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2020, 03:06:57 AM »
1 + 3: Our BEAM contains also a RGB LED which can be used as feedback for VC, it depends of course on where it is placed to see the light.
The Beam has a fantastic plugin in VoxCommando to learn or send codes for IR/RF and contol the RGB LED. The BEAM has also his own Web User Interface.

christmas light on BEAM

The miniBEAM has only one RGB-LED, but it is enough to use it as feedback function. The costs are around 20 EUR plus shipping, but I have to search first for all components

You can read here about the BEAM how it works with some videos: https://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=IR/RF_Device

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2020, 09:26:16 AM »
Be aware that the Arduino based WiFi  often have a delay so it may not be entirely practical to use as feedback every time VoxCommando is speaking.

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2020, 09:55:10 AM »
Mini BEAM:
This device seems perfect for me! Is it possible to make a free cable on it (outside the beam house) to control a small external RGB led also?
Would you be so kind and give the detailes how can I pay and get my own Beam?:-)

Microphone PC's chrome page refresh:
After the main VC pc restart, it has to be maually reload the chrom recognizing pages on the  microphone pc's.
Is it possibel to automate this somehow? The VC can send reload the webpage command to other pc's?

Automate PC start:
I would like to automate the VC pcs on and off procedure.
Is it possible to start the whole system when my android phone is connecting to the local wifi for example?
Maybe throug android tasker.....or any other way..just simple...when my phone at home-->Im home also-->Start the pc' with the VC (and vica versa)

VC frozen:
Sometimes is still a problem, but I do not know why. Now Im attached the Voxlog file...
According to the task manager, the cpu is unde 50% and the RAM is on 70%..so i dont know what is the reason

thanks guys!

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2020, 04:07:37 PM »
Yes, I can solder a second output with a cable and RGB LED on it - how long would you like the cable?
By the way, it is not a normal LED - it is a WS2812 LED which has three connectors (Ground,Data,5V).

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2020, 09:12:00 AM »
A 20cm cable will be great with an external RGB LED, but please leavr a free cable also, because I would like to use a small RGB LED strip As well..

The beam connecting into vc via wifi or usb?

Do you have any suggestion or ideál with the other questions?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 09:14:15 AM by krysn95 »

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2020, 12:28:13 PM »
Mmhhh, if you have read the links above, you will understand it is a WiFi connected device.

You can place the beam anywhere in your room, but preferably so that the IR emitters point relatively in the direction of the equipment to be controlled.
The BEAM has a USB cable that connects to a 5V power supply.
Usually a power supply for mobile phones with a USB socket (5V/1A) is sufficient, but if you want to control several LEDs, this power supply must have more than 1 ampere (per LED +60mA maximum). OK, I think 10 additional LEDs are no problem for the 1A power supply, but if you plan to use more - you definitely need a bigger one.
Please keep in mind that the BEAM is primarily designed for sending and receiving IR commands and not as a controller for effect lighting.
I hope you are aware that these are not simple LED pixels. These LEDs (WS2812b) have a controller inside and are not cheap.
It's no problem to mount a cable for more LEDs - but then I leave out the additional LED with 20cm cable, because the BEAM has a LED inside and it doesn't make a difference because of 20cm.

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2020, 03:59:34 PM »
Yes I knew that it is connecting via wifi just I was not sure, thanks for the clrarify!

I would like to use the BEAM primarly to sending IR's so this device will be perfect for me and the WS2812b LED are will be excellent as an external feedback LED.
Please let me know how can I pay, and when will be available!

Other topic:
Do you have any suggestion in this question also?

Microphone PC's chrome page refresh:
After the main VC pc restart, it has to be maually reload the chrom recognizing pages on the  microphone pc's.
Is it possibel to automate this somehow? The VC can send reload the webpage command to other pc's?

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2020, 04:59:48 PM »
I will give you in the next 3 days the payment instructions and how long it will take to get the Beam.

For your other question: I have no idea how to reload remotely the Chrom webpage - sorry

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2020, 09:24:54 PM »
VoxCommando cannot send any message to the page to reload because there is no connection.

Maybe the JavaScript on the web page could be set to reload the page periodically. I would have to spend some time experimenting.

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2020, 06:26:26 AM »
Maybe you can try this Google Chrome Addon "Easy Auto Refresh" from dummysoftware which can reload a webpage after a given time in seconds

Google Web Store
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 06:29:51 AM by Kalle »