Author Topic: Version 0.884  (Read 12223 times)

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
Re: Version 0.884
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2011, 09:49:02 PM »
Hello James, very well done, the first sentence in pt translate i don´t understand, but the second sentence in PT is translate perfect...
Excellent this new feature, now my brain exploded.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:48:41 AM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
XBMC  Brazilian Community Forum - Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Gotham Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

gap

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2011, 05:37:23 PM »
By the way, the french translation sounded pretty good to me, but I have no idea how well it is doing with the German and Portuguese...  

Let me know ;D

I don't know if it's sound interference or if he pronounces "fleas" strange. Instead of "flöhe" I hear "flöde"

"This software is blowing my mind" is translated free, since there is no real translation.
"Diese Software ist meiner Meinung nach wild" means "In my opinion this software is fierce".

So overall very nice :)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2011, 05:47:24 PM »
 "In my opinion this software is fierce"   8)

pretty good, all things considered.  Of course the translation is only as good as what google will provide us with, and it will probably continue to improve over time.  The fact that you can translate to and from a very large number of languages is very nice.

I'm adding actions to work with the clipboard, so combined with keyboard emulation you can get VC to copy, translate, and replace selected text in any document or web form.  I have a big smile on my face today.

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2011, 06:24:41 PM »
"In my opinion this software is fierce"   8)

pretty good, all things considered.  Of course the translation is only as good as what google will provide us with, and it will probably continue to improve over time.  The fact that you can translate to and from a very large number of languages is very nice.

I'm adding actions to work with the clipboard, so combined with keyboard emulation you can get VC to copy, translate, and replace selected text in any document or web form.  I have a big smile on my face today.

Your new video I've seen now, and wow I am speechless, very very cool. I thought that there is only in StarTrek a Universal Translator. Ok in google there's no Klingon language.
Welcome in the 24. century - Commander James "T." Richards  :D
***********  get excited and make things  **********

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2011, 06:27:48 PM »
stop I'm blushing.  :-[  Actually, this was one of the easiest new features to add!  Less than one day of work.

No more teasing, the new version is here: http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=464.new#new