Author Topic: Feature Suggestions  (Read 1060 times)

SteveB69

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Feature Suggestions
« on: January 08, 2016, 09:05:46 PM »
Adore this program. Few suggestions that would make my life a tad easier.

1. System tray icon. With all the gunk I have in my sys tray it's hard to figure out which is VC. Where as the utorrent icon is beautifully easy to spot.

2. In the voxcommands window could a file save be added. This would be easier to sort out a Save VC command which at the moment I have implemented using mouse control but it's a bit hit & miss.

3. Alphabetical order. Is it possible to arrange trees, sub directories & commands in alphabetical order?

4. Cloud backup & sync with 2nd PC. Yeah okay I'm pushing it!!!

Chances are I've searched the forum, searched the wiki & scoured You Tube but I'm just to thick to work it out without help!

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Feature Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 09:28:27 PM »
1 - I'm not going to respond to this.

2 - I don't know what you mean.  What do you mean by "the voxcommands window".  If you mean the tree editor there is a File > Save All option, or you can press Ctrl-S to save the current tree.  If you mean some other window, what is it that you want to save?

3 - Yes it is.  Look at the buttons at the bottom.

4 - Not going to happen.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 10:35:14 PM by jitterjames »

Haddood

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 04:37:52 PM »
for number 4 .... I have VC installed inside OneDrive folder (you can do it with dropbox, google drive ...etc.) ...that way it is cloud backup all the time and sync with other PCs (though I use one PC)
When Voice command gets tough, use hand gestures

SteveB69

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 04:22:14 PM »
Good idea Haddood  :)
Chances are I've searched the forum, searched the wiki & scoured You Tube but I'm just to thick to work it out without help!