Author Topic: XBMC Double Feature Setup  (Read 6676 times)

rablack97

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: XBMC Double Feature Setup
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 07:49:19 PM »
Ok gotcha, yeah everything is fed hdmi to my receiver.

I have a projector setup so i dont have any alternate speakers to send TTS too. No worries I'll just work with what i have and play around.

Thanks again.....Looking forward to seeing some stuff for JRiver.....will have to donate again you figure that out.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 08:10:55 PM »
You could always try putting a pause command into the event triggered TTS command to buy it some time.  I don't know if it will work or not.

The recent version of JRiver has a nice looking interface for external control, so making a plugin for it should not be too difficult, in relative terms.  I will try to release something relatively soon with only partial functionality so you can start testing.  Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

rablack97

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 11:49:12 PM »
Good idea on the pause command...I will try that out....

I am still trying to grasp the macro coding in the command builder.  I need a command builder for dummies class.  I've blazed through the WIKI but i've seen your advanced events and coding and would like a better understanding of how it all ties together.

Looking forward the helping test out the JRiver plug-in....

Ha, if you get that nailed down......I'd like to do something for my arcade system, its running Hyperspin and i already have a skype mic on it.  The databases for the games are all XML, it would be cool to scroll through games or call a game directly through vox.  Just more ideas for ya...

I think the guys at hyperspin are coming out with a more windows 7 friendly version, so you might even be able to work a deal with them with vox integration.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 09:14:24 AM »
these should help if you haven't seen them:

http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=724

and for events: