Author Topic: Any chance of getting some vox commando functionality for J.River media center?  (Read 1669 times)

rablack97

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Just wondering if you could put together some commands for J.River Media center.

I'm not sure if you've seen the GUI for that program, but its the best I've seen all around.  It's like a dedicated music version of XBMC.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Yes, Absolutely.

It may take a little time though.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
I've included a test plugin for J.River in the latest release.

http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=751

rablack97

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Wow...that was quick.

You ought to have some some of notifications go out to those that has a huge interest in your work, or that have made special requests.

I never would of know you had done this if I didnt just happen to look at the forum again.

Thanks so much....It's play time now.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
It's a Simple Machines Forum (SMF), so you just need to subscribe to the topics that interest you and you should *usually* receive notifications by email.  If you are not getting them then check your spam settings.  It is possible that you ISP may block email from our servers, in which case you should complain to them, because they should not do that.  I automatically get subscribed to any topic I post to and usually get email notifications for any forum activity.

You can also subscribe to my twitter feed.  There is a link on the right side of the main VoxCommando.com page, or you can go to : https://twitter.com/#!/voxcommando

Let's hope it works on JRMC 16!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:15:28 PM by jitterjames »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Like so...