Author Topic: Amulet remote OEM version  (Read 4066 times)

Hellow

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Amulet remote OEM version
« on: November 17, 2013, 03:24:15 PM »
Have any tested the oem version? I thought 149$ pull tax, customs, and transport was bit expensive. It would probably end up on 249..
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:56:24 PM by jitterjames »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Amulet remote OEM version
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 05:55:39 PM »
Yes.  The OEM version is the same physical device, but with no software, and plain packaging.

http://www.amuletdevices.com/index.php/Remote-Controls/Amulet-OEM-Remote/flypage.tpl.html

If you buy the original Amulet version with the Windows Media Center Amulet software, you can apply a $40 VoxCommando coupon code.

The OEM version does not allow you to use a coupon code, but it is still cheaper so if you only intend to use it with VoxCommando then this is most likely the one you want to buy.

I'm not 100% sure of the details but I think they are also shipping to more countries now than just the United States.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:58:47 PM by jitterjames »

mdsh

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: Amulet remote OEM version
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 05:19:05 AM »
I am currently waiting for my OEM remote to arrive due to some form of system malfunction but let it be said Eddy and the crew are very helpful!!!

As per James above I was also told the device is 100% the same. Its just a software difference (or lack of it) for the OEM version