Author Topic: Red text in comand selection tree in ver 0.921  (Read 1584 times)

Christian

• View Profile
Red text in comand selection tree in ver 0.921
« on: November 18, 2011, 08:07:03 AM »
I installed version 0.921 lately and after the install, a lot of the options in the command selection tree is red.
Don't know if it will give me any problems yet, but is it supposed to be this way?

Every thing that I use seems to work propperly, but it was not like this before..

“Wherever beer is brewed, all is well-wherever beer is drunk, life is good.” — Czech proverb

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: Red text in comand selection tree in ver 0.921
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 08:24:46 AM »
I installed version 0.921 lately and after the install, a lot of the options in the command selection tree is red.
Don't know if it will give me any problems yet, but is it supposed to be this way?

Every thing that I use seems to work propperly, but it was not like this before..

Ha ha, there is no problem or error with your configuration of VC, that is only a mark for James and has no effect in Voxcommando  ;)

Kalle
***********  get excited and make things  **********

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 08:39:07 AM »
yup.  it's ok, those are just actions that take parameters.  I should change it back to all black.  Thanks for mentioning it.

Christian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 09:41:45 AM »
Ahh, hehe

ok, was just a bit confusing cause the first install of 0.921 I had some comunication problems with EG, so I installed the previous verson and tried 0.921 again. This time everything works but just a bit worried with the red text.

Well, thanx :)
“Wherever beer is brewed, all is well-wherever beer is drunk, life is good.” — Czech proverb