Author Topic: Can't Launch KinEMote using Voxcommando  (Read 2267 times)

rajinator12

• View Profile
Can't Launch KinEMote using Voxcommando
« on: March 24, 2011, 01:40:34 AM »
So i just downloaded the trial for my home theatre Natural Interface Project. I have KinEmote setup and working perfectly with the PC. But the one thing i hate is you always have to run the program from the start menu and then you have to configure what kind of usage for the kinemote you want aka Custom mode, XBMC mode, Boxee Mode or Virtual Mouse mode. I want to configure all these commands in voxcommando so basically during movie nights I dont have to use a keyboard/mouse except for the initial startup. My first problem is i used a launch openfile command in order to start KinEmote called launch Kinect but when i press save & execute i get an error saying filenotfound and then unhandled exception .net framework 4.0 after i click on ok . Can some one please help me out here? Kinemote launches fine when you click on it from the start menu. The path and filename are all correct in the parameters part.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Can't Launch KinEMote using Voxcommando
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 08:35:11 AM »
try the command:

launch.rawparam

what version of kinemote are you using?  0.4?

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Can't Launch KinEMote using Voxcommando
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 09:51:28 AM »
... The path and filename are all correct in the parameters part.

I just thought I would mention.  If you are asking for help because something is not working, it is far more useful to tell us what you have entered as a parameter.  You may only *think* that what you have entered is correct.