Author Topic: Randomly issuing commands  (Read 2867 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Randomly issuing commands
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2018, 04:47:35 PM »
No difference?  Wow.  I am amazed.  That is truly shocking.

I don't know what is going on with your computer then.  It makes no sense.  Using a new blank speech profile will always make some kind of difference.  Are you sure you created a new blank speech profile and set Windows to use it?  Are you sure you changed your profile?

What is the new prefix you are using?

What command are you using to tell VC to listen?

What was your microphone input level before and what did you set it to?

I don't know what volume your microphone is, or whether this mic is any good.

I don't know whether VoxWav is currently active, but I'm not seeing signs of it in the log.  Still this could in some cases explain why a command was executed if VoxWav was on and you didn't know it.  By default VoxWav does not require a prefix.

You should remove those MediaMonkey commands until you learn to make a voice command because right now your phrasing makes no sense and is using dictation.

Your "required prefix confidence" and "required confidence" are both set much too low in options.

Your command to change channels should not be using "turn on XYZ".  "Turn on" is used for your lights.

All of your channel changing commands should be put into a single command that uses a payloadXML instead of having a whole bunch of different commands that all do the same thing.  I recommend the phrase be something like "change (or switch) channel to XYZ".  I can help with this.

If you want I can connect to your computer with TeamViewer to try to help you fix things up, but it seems as though your computer might be possessed by an evil spirit and I don't have a lot of experience in that area.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:50:02 PM by jitterjames »

Bray90820

• View Profile
Re: Randomly issuing commands
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 05:46:19 PM »
Connecting with TeamViewer would be great even if it probably won't do much and I tried a new prefix "Alexa please do the following" and it was still experiencing the same shitty results