Author Topic: 2 phrases in same command, one works, one doesn't  (Read 1162 times)

SteveB69

• Contributor
    • View Profile
2 phrases in same command, one works, one doesn't
« on: January 02, 2016, 01:22:50 AM »
I have a Page Up command that uses the phrase "Page Up" Or "Go Up"

If I say Page Up all works, if I say Go Up, VC recognises the command, sends it to the history but doesn't go up
Any ideas please?
Code: [Select]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<!--VoxCommando 2.2.1.2-->
<command id="360" name="Page Up" enabled="true" alwaysOn="False" confirm="False" requiredConfidence="50" loop="False" loopDelay="0" loopMax="0" description="Page Down">
  <action>
    <cmdType>SendKeys</cmdType>
    <params>
      <param>{PGUP}</param>
    </params>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <phrase>Go Up, Page Up</phrase>
</command>
Chances are I've searched the forum, searched the wiki & scoured You Tube but I'm just to thick to work it out without help!

PegLegTV

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: 2 phrases in same command, one works, one doesn't
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 02:05:01 AM »
I tested this command and both phrases are working for me,

in order for the commands to work you have to close the command editor and click save changes before testing, otherwise the changes wont be executed

SteveB69

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 02:16:15 AM »
Yeah I have done full restart, this is a problem that's been there since I built it the command a couple of weeks back, Go Up, whilst recognized does not do anything??
Chances are I've searched the forum, searched the wiki & scoured You Tube but I'm just to thick to work it out without help!

SteveB69

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 02:20:26 AM »
Ahh solved, I ad another phrase for Go Up which was just a Up arrow command. So I guess having 2 identical phrases cancels out both as when I deleted the Go Up by arrow key my Go Up (Page Up) now works :-) Thanks.