Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Поддержка русского языка / Re: Problem with playing wav files
« Last post by jitterjames on November 10, 2023, 10:25:23 AM »
That's a weird one.  I don't have any ideas how that might happen but I do see in the log that VoxCommando was installed in C:\Program files (x86) 

It should not be installed in program files.  There is a BOLD notice when you first install VC that you should not put it there.

Maybe try a clean installation to a normal unprotected folder like C:\VoxCommando (for example) and see if it makes any difference.

Also, I don't know but maybe rename the wav file using only ascii characters?
Поддержка русского языка / Problem with playing wav files
« Last post by Aniv_D on November 05, 2023, 02:04:12 PM »
Здравствуйте jitterjames!

Возникла проблема (не у меня, а у другого человека) с воспроизведением звуковых файлов
действием Sound.PlayWav (действие Audio.Play даёт такой же результат).
Вместо него воспроизводится стандартный звук от Windows (Windows Background вроде бы).
В логах никаких ошибок не наблюдается.
Формат wav файлов в порядке. Я у себя проверял данные звуковые файлы и они воспроизводятся нормально.

Система на которой данная проблема:
Windows 11 German
VoxCommando v2.3.1.1b

Может быть у Вас будет какая либо идея решения данной проблемы?
Заранее спасибо!!!

Приложу файл с логами.
Off Topic (not related to VC) / Re: Drone Life
« Last post by JonPeyton on October 11, 2023, 06:02:11 PM »
 ;D
I think Google added the ability to take these type of pictures several years back if I remember right
Off Topic (not related to VC) / Re: Drone Life
« Last post by jitterjames on October 11, 2023, 05:23:27 PM »
Wow.  You live on a tiny planet Jon!
Off Topic (not related to VC) / Drone Life
« Last post by JonPeyton on October 11, 2023, 02:23:29 PM »
I've been working with my latest hobby drone a lot since retirement.They are very capable at performing autonomous feats that really are great.
  If anyone has ever thought they might enjoy this hobby but for some reason you didn't, I encourage you to rethink...
This is from the drone's "Master Shots" level of activities.Basically once I set it on its way Im done.Its flies the route, takes the videos and lands all without input.

https://youtu.be/A3qyiP2d3QQ

JP
VoxCommando Basics and Core Features / Re: Trouble viewing incoming TCP info in VC
« Last post by jitterjames on October 04, 2023, 10:39:47 AM »
I have no idea.
VoxCommando Basics and Core Features / Re: Trouble viewing incoming TCP info in VC
« Last post by monkee on October 02, 2023, 12:59:04 AM »
Hi, sorry, I was doing more experimentation and figured it out!  Thank you for the reply.

I am, indeed, using Client.Connect.  I needed to increase the delay when using Client.Write, maybe it was closing the connection before I got the response. 

However, my response is followed by \x00\x00\x00 about 20 times, which I do not get in a normal telnet response.  Is there a way to stop that from coming through or do I have to regex the result?  I have to anyway but hopefully there is a better way to get rid of the \x00\'s or not see them at all?
« Last post by jitterjames on October 01, 2023, 10:34:01 AM »
Are you using Client.Connect?  Have you read the action descriptions for the TCP plugin?

http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Plugin_TCP#Connect
« Last post by jitterjames on October 01, 2023, 10:31:23 AM »
It might also help to know what brand and model of receiver you are talking to.
« Last post by jitterjames on October 01, 2023, 10:30:11 AM »
Please post the xml for whatever command have tested.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10