Author Topic: VoxWav Widget  (Read 1227 times)

Oktane83

• View Profile
VoxWav Widget
« on: March 27, 2014, 06:16:33 PM »
Is there any way to implement a voxwav widget in adroid? I basically want a button widget that I can press from the home screen to issue commands without have to actually be in the voxwav application. I have a few widgets that I use to control various things on one page.

Any ideas?

THanks.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: VoxWav Widget
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 06:55:29 PM »
No.  I don't think it is possible to have a press and hold/release when you are finished widget.  If you want you can use the tilt feature.

TeDeV

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 10:45:52 AM »
Hey James, how about a small floating application which is top most, with just a button?

For example check Smart Ir Remote... they have a small widget which is always visible and always on top of other screens.

i want to use voxwav on a tablet, which will be mounted on the wall, and i do not wish to exit certain apps in order to speak a command through voxwav. if you find that solution too difficult, maybe there could be a "one command" option.

which means that, i could assign a soft button / hardware button to start voxwav then speak the command (if voxwav cannot hear any speech for 2 seconds, it sends the command to voxcommando and closes the app again)

thanks
ted

keithj69

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 09:02:14 AM »
You could always try using a multi-window program on the device.  that would give a compromise on having voxwav and another app open at the same time without having to switch. 
the flip side to your request would be to have some sort of tasker integration that would allow us to tie voxwav and autovoice/tasker.