Author Topic: XBMC Discrete pause  (Read 741 times)

mdsh

• $upporter
    • View Profile
XBMC Discrete pause
« on: May 10, 2014, 08:12:52 AM »
Hi everyone. I wasnt sure if making a new post or reviving an older one was the best course with this question. Please do let me know what is preffered on the forum.

I am referring to another topic re XBMC and pausing from August 2013. As some of you might know I am currently busy getting some WiFi led lights set up with my VC and vera home automation system (still cant thank James enough for his help  ;D )

My current situation is that I have configured VC to my xbmc with notifications enabled. I am using an Android device with Yatse for control from there (I'm sure that even with a pure VC setup results might be the same)

What I am trying to achieve is when I start a movie the lights should dim (This works well) and when i stop the lights should brighten agai (also working well) The problem comes with the Pause and "unpause" of the movie. This seems to be the exact same code. Is there a way around this that someone might have figured out or something I could perhaps try?

Thank you all once again!

PS - will hopefully be able to figure out setting up eventghost with my phone so that if I receive a call movies\music will pause as well :)