Author Topic: a2 airmouse and Vox WAV  (Read 1619 times)

mdsh

• $upporter
    • View Profile
a2 airmouse and Vox WAV
« on: April 21, 2014, 02:04:47 AM »
I just want to share this airmouse with everyone http://www.minix.com.hk/Products/MINIX-NEO-A2.html

I bought this recently for my minix x7 xbmc box and up until earlier last week I didn't notice that it had a mic and speaker built in. I trid to use it with Vox Wav Pro on my minix x7 but didn't really work. It is windows compatible so I will try and test this with VC on the PC and keep you guys posted. I love my amulet but perhaps for someone on a real budget this might work providing it works with VC within windows or perhaps someone else has bought this remote as well and has had better luck with it using Vox Wav?? I would be keen to hear from anyone that might have experience with this. For everyone else I would also do my best to answer any questions that you might have to the best of my knowledge

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: a2 airmouse and Vox WAV
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 01:19:42 PM »
Thanks,  Looks interesting.  If it does work well on Windows it would be great if you could let us know.

mdsh

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 07:34:33 AM »
Will do James, on my to do list for VC this weekend.

Regards

mdsh

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 07:22:15 AM »
Hi everyone. Played with the a2 air mouse on my windows PC and used it with VC. It did the trick but I can say I have been spoilt rotten with the amulet remote. I have not been able to find anything for the a2 remote that utilizes the gyro side of it in windows (to replicate the amulets lick up VC listen and put down VC standby)

The mic itself seemed to do a good job with picking up commands even when the device wasn't in my hands just on a table on my desk. Might be a good idea if you want a mic in each room. I will test this some more when I get more time and keep you all posted.

get time