Author Topic: VoxWav First Demo  (Read 15857 times)

claymic

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: VoxWav First Demo
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2012, 11:23:50 PM »
I test right now and works with all my android devices. Very thanks James
First, work with my external microphone with any problem. i dont have to put vox off anymore.
Tested with :
Motorla atrix : fade .4 reverse fade .6 reverse vol 0.8
Galaxy S G270 vol 0.15
Galaxy Mini  fade  0.5 vol 0.15
Tablet Genesis GT 7200 fade .4 reverse fade .6 reverse vol 0.5 (the worst perfomance here, but works)
And James, i was worry about two things : The window of SOX (you already solved) and the delay of the command using this method, but its very fast, only 15ms, at least in my htpc usin SSD.
Congratulations again, works very nice with all my devices and pcs, i can choose use the Android or the Microphone.
Clayton

ajith

• $upporter
  • Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2012, 11:35:05 AM »
Yes, 960b has fixed the simultaneous mic/VC ON issue.

A couple of things I have observed -

• The VoxWav "Tilt On/Off" button does not seem to have any effect on the AV.Mic.ON/OFF events being fired off by VoxWav. That is, AV.Mic.ON/OFF events are always fired when the phone is tilted 90 deg and back, irrespective of whether the VoxWav Tilt button is ON or OFF.
  • Whenever AV.Mic.ON/OFF events are fired, they come in fours. i.e., each time it is a burst of 4 AV.Mic.ON events or 4 AV.Mic.OFF events.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:05:59 PM by ajith »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2012, 12:52:28 AM »
Yes, 960b has fixed the simultaneous mic/VC ON issue.

A couple of things I have observed -

• The VoxWav "Tilt On/Off" button does not seem to have any effect on the AV.Mic.ON/OFF events being fired off by VoxWav. That is, AV.Mic.ON/OFF events are always fired when the phone is tilted 90 deg and back, irrespective of whether the VoxWav Tilt button is ON or OFF.
  • Whenever AV.Mic.ON/OFF events are fired, they come in fours. i.e., each time it is a burst of 4 AV.Mic.ON events or 4 AV.Mic.OFF events.

Wow.  Interesting.  :o That's the beauty of beta testing. All the androids seem to have their own way of doing things. I'm curious to see if I can fix this in the next release. You'll have to tell me since I can't recreate it here. Thanks for the heads up. :-)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2012, 09:00:19 AM »
New version (1.3)...

new thread: http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=872

;D