Author Topic: Hungarian recognition and TTS using Google  (Read 11503 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Hungarian recognition and TTS using Google
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2020, 08:54:15 AM »

The exact command is just the part of the recognized sentence question[/b]

For example, if the exact command is--> "Switch the TV on"
Then, how can I launch with this sentence--> "Oh my program is starting, please switch the TV on for me!"

(the point is that I can say anything, till my sentence is include the right phrase)

This is not possible unless you create voice commands that can optionally include the extra chit chat by editing the input phrases and payloads.

You might be able to babble before your command if you use a prefix to identify the beginning of a command.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2020, 09:09:26 AM »
Command #1--> "Switch the TV on"
Command #2--> "Turn the dinnig room ligh off"

My question is, How Can I launch this to command in one order?--> "Switch the TV on and turn the dinnig room ligh off"

Although you can theoretically accomplish this by using the regular expression filters to identify a connecting phrase such as "and" (see the video) it is important to note that any commands that already included that phrase will be broken.

So for example if you said "Add meet and greet to my calendar" and your connecting phrase was "and", this would be broken into two commands:
CMD 1: "Add meet"
CMD 2: "Greet"
And neither command would work correctly.

Maybe this would not be a problem for you depending on your setup but ideally you should use a more unique connecting phrase such as "and then" or "and also".

Personally I think it's a lot easier to just say one command, wait a second and then say the next command, but if you want to try it I can give you an example of how to set this up in English.

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 12:18:22 PM »
As always, thanks!

Can I read somwhere a bit more about the optionally chit chat or "discussion/AI feeling" possibilities?

My other question is it possible to use more than one Voxwav microphone?

(My idea is to use 3 or 4 dedicated android device, around the house, with external microphone and running (always on) Voxwav pro...is it possible?)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 01:58:26 PM by krysn95 »

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 12:33:56 PM »
and my other issue is with the Voxwav trial.
According to the error: "failed to connect to port 33339 after 6000ms"

Im enabled the TCPmic plugin, but probably something not okay with the port...
A tried another ports also but the error is the same...any idea?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 03:31:09 PM by krysn95 »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2020, 05:23:56 PM »
As always, thanks!

Can I read somwhere a bit more about the optionally chit chat or "discussion/AI feeling" possibilities?

My other question is it possible to use more than one Voxwav microphone?

(My idea is to use 3 or 4 dedicated android device, around the house, with external microphone and running (always on) Voxwav pro...is it possible?)
VoxWav is a microphone for use with one of the VoxCommando speech recognition engines only.  So if you want to speak Hungarian don't bother with VoxWav.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2020, 05:24:49 PM »

Yes that is what the Wiki and Forum are for.

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2020, 07:11:12 PM »
VoxWav is a microphone for use with one of the VoxCommando speech recognition engines only.  So if you want to speak Hungarian don't bother with VoxWav.

Oh I see:(
Than what do you think, what could be the solution for a handsfree, always listening home control system?
Should I use somehow a multi microphone system with one VC center pc
or should I build 4-5 indepedent mini windos pc with their own microphone and VC?

(I red eveyrthing in wiki and in the forum in connection with the mic topic..but I still not find the solution with the Google Speech TCP configuration...)

...or would it be possible to use somehow the Google speech TCP with another independetn device also?
In this way, the 2 indepedent mic source could send the recognized speec in the VC...is it Scifi?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 01:06:51 PM by krysn95 »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2020, 07:21:50 PM »
I don't really know the answer. I have never tried to create a whole home speech recognition system in a language that most systems do not support.

Have your tried to use Google assistant in Hungarian? Does it work well?

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2020, 02:16:29 AM »
Yes, the Google assistant not bad, but VC much more professional, responsive, flexible and better.

Actuall the entire software genius.. the whole VC with the Google Spech recognition TCP together with the GTTS is absolutely perfect.

The "only" challenge is to find the way of the always listening, multi microphone solution.

You have much more experiencre and knowledge..maybe you have idea: How can I give another microphone to the Google speech Chrome page, or how can I use 2 or more Google speech chrome page with the same VC but with another devuce?

(maybe with an UDP sender,,or with som ekind of TCP trick?)

It must be a way...and Im so excited to find...Thanks for yout ideas, and help!!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 04:08:27 AM by krysn95 »

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2020, 04:51:20 AM »

"Many roads lead to Rome", the difficulty or rather the obstacle in your case is the Hungarian language recognition. Some cheap Amazon Dots with the Voxcommando Skill would have been the easiest, but unfortunately they do not understand Hungarian.
There are microphone systems (conference microphones) that would serve your purpose - but they are not cheap either. So it depends very much on your budget. Here is a suggestion for a microphone system which you can often find on ebay:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Revolabs-Fusion-8-Channel-Wireless-Microphone-System-mit-8-Mics-01-8FUSIONEU-NM/114231055177?_trkparms=aid%3D1110001%26algo%3DSPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131231084308%26meid%3D0259af58ccc1421b9489761a09bdf1bb%26pid%3D100010%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D114231052877%26itm%3D114231055177%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109

This is a very high quality system, which normally costs several thousand euros. The range per microphone in the house through walls etc. is at least 25 meters and more.
I myself have used and tested such a microphone with Voxcommando.

I hope that stimulates your imagination.

Kalle
***********  get excited and make things  **********

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2020, 06:58:30 AM »
Thanks Kalle to sharing me this video!

How far can understand you this microphone?
The 8 mic can working together (different point of the house)?

Do you have any idea how could connect any other device (with microphone) throught the TCP plugin?

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2020, 07:37:11 AM »
"how far can understand you this microphone?"  -  These are near field microphones for wearing or placing directly in front of you.
"the 8 mi can working together (different point of the house)?" -    Yes, you can see on the ebay link a base station with a lot antennas - this base has to be connected to your VC computer

RevoLabs is now Yamaha (if I understand it right) - so this System with the Omnidirectional Mic is what you're looking for (to place it in a room and speak from any direction) but no guarantee that it work as you expect.

https://youtu.be/M8L9FissE6Q?t=30

I have some used spare RevoLabs Solo Mic (the one you have seen in my video, but it is only a single Mic which has his own base-station) which I can sell for a small ammount of money- in this way you can test it
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 09:02:06 AM by nime5ter »
***********  get excited and make things  **********

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2020, 08:24:20 AM »
Thanks!
Yes, this multi omnidirectional mic system could be a solution, but maybe it could be easiert to use a seperate device to connect the Google speech recognition Chrome page (opened by VC TCP plugin)

4.25 in this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zFwjHrueJXI&t=188s

Do you haver any idea how could I ..

A) send the voice to the Google speech recognition page from  any other (Android) device

B) Send the Google recognized speech to the VC from an other (Android) device
:)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2020, 08:28:22 AM »
Yes, the Google assistant not bad, but VC much more professional, responsive, flexible and better.

The reason I asked if you have tried Google assistant in Hungarian is that you can use it as an input to VoxCommando using IFTTT.  As far as I understand it, Google Assistant is using the same technology as the Google speech recognition in your browser.  Using this method is a bit slower but it allows you to use mobile devices like phones and tablets.  (Mobile devices do not work with the TCP plugin web browser method.)

PegLegTV explains how to do it here:
https://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=2881.0

krysn95

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2020, 09:26:56 AM »
Sorry I thought you are talking about the Google now (what is use the same recog engine, but the Google Home assistant still not available in hun)