Author Topic: Mehrere Mikrofone mit verschiedenen Reaktionen  (Read 9544 times)

heiserfeger77

• View Profile
Re: Mehrere Mikrofone mit verschiedenen Reaktionen
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 07:22:10 PM »
Ok James - i test both ways. Is your way also practicable, when two persons in different rooms speaking at the same time?

By the way: Resources is not the problem. Server running with Core i7 with 16GB RAM

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 09:46:14 PM »
If two commands arrive at the same time, yes, it would probably cause a problem.  Then again, I could probably modify the code to reduce the chances of that happeneing.  If an event were generated immediately before the wav file was processed, instead of when the transmission of data was started, then you would probably be quite safe unless you finished transmitting your commands at almost exactly the same time.

We will see when the time comes. Even without worrying about the events, I'm not sure how well it deals with simultaneous commands.

fishware

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 10:59:37 PM »
There is an facerecognation for ISpy. Maybe it helps you to identify YOU in a room. There is also an object traking over multiple cameras available. Maybe you can track yourself this way. I think about this for myself.

heiserfeger77

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 07:16:49 AM »
THX fishware,

at the moment, i use one instance of VC for a room. i every room i have installed a microfon (in big room sometimes two). All Mic's are directly pluged to the server over a active mic mixer. Every room has his own wake up name (for Example: living room, kitchen, toilet). So I can say "Toilet - Switch lights on" - So VC starts the commandline tool of tellstick to switch the wireless Power connector to turn on the lights. At the moment it is the best resolution for me.

My old plan to use the same wakeup-word for all rooms - i have fallen.