Author Topic: Samson Meteor Retro Microphone  (Read 2477 times)

Auri

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Samson Meteor Retro Microphone
« on: April 02, 2011, 04:47:48 PM »
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a quick one as I don't have much time.

Check out this youtube vid of a new Mic on the markets, might be worth a try for use with Vox !

Also I have been very inactive lately and it's just due to alot of work stress and I am constantly occupied in my private life atm.
I hope I can return to my "normal" routine of things soon and that would also mean I could spend time again here, and on my PC at home in general.

I see I'm missing alot already with another new release I saw and loads of new discussions that I'm missing, so It'll feel like starting from scratch again when I got time again !
Talk to y'all soon !

Advised retail price will be arround 122 Euro's

Regards
Auri
Challenge us at your own peril!

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: Samson Meteor Retro Microphone
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 05:04:03 PM »
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a quick one as I don't have much time.

Check out this youtube vid of a new Mic on the markets, might be worth a try for use with Vox !

Also I have been very inactive lately and it's just due to alot of work stress and I am constantly occupied in my private life atm.
I hope I can return to my "normal" routine of things soon and that would also mean I could spend time again here, and on my PC at home in general.

I see I'm missing alot already with another new release I saw and loads of new discussions that I'm missing, so It'll feel like starting from scratch again when I got time again !
Talk to y'all soon !

Advised retail price will be arround 122 Euro's

Regards
Auri
Hi Auri,
nice to hear from you  ;)
I have test aSamson Mic too the "Samson GoMic" it is a good mic, but not good to use with Voice Recognition. It pics all the sound in the backround and this from a long range, it works good when all still quiet in the room, but when your hear music or look a film, you can forget it. i search for a other "wireless mic", but currently there is no affordable alternative to the amulet remote, I think only the company Revolabs has something similar but also expensive.

Greetings Kalle
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:33:36 PM by Kalle »
***********  get excited and make things  **********

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Samson Meteor Retro Microphone
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 05:06:26 PM »
Hey Auri, good to hear from you.  Thanks for checking in. :D