Author Topic: Linux, XBMC & VoxCommando!  (Read 14479 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Linux, XBMC & VoxCommando!
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 08:17:12 AM »
Hi ajith, you can put in there  ;D

Thanks
Kalle

If you prefer to put it on the wiki I can give you access, but posting it to the tutorials section of the forum is fine too.  If you are not familiar with mediawiki, then just using the forum is probably easier, and then if I have time I can make a wiki version.  If you are using images and need more space you can put it across multiple posts.  Just be warned that the server for our forum has been a bit glitchy lately so you may want to save your work in a separate document.

THANKS!  ::bow

ajith

• $upporter
  • Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »
Quote from: Kalle
Hi ajith, you can put in there   ;D

Thanks
Kalle

:biglaugh  :biglaugh  :biglaugh  I didn't realize the humor until my 12 year old started laughing just now, after seeing your reply, Kalle  :biglaugh, although that was for some other reason ....  I'm so slow sometimes .... sheesh
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:59:14 AM by ajith »

ajith

• $upporter
  • Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 10:07:34 AM »
Quote from: jitterjames
If you prefer to put it on the wiki I can give you access, but posting it to the tutorials section of the forum is fine too.  If you are not familiar with mediawiki, then just using the forum is probably easier, and then if I have time I can make a wiki version.  If you are using images and need more space you can put it across multiple posts.  Just be warned that the server for our forum has been a bit glitchy lately so you may want to save your work in a separate document.

THANKS!  ::bow

I haven't used Mediawiki much in an editor's capacity, so will use the 'Tutorials' section for now.

cheers

Ajith

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 03:37:19 PM »
Ajith put together an excellent tutorial here: http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=710.msg5353#msg5353