Author Topic: tcp send  (Read 1255 times)

aftermathofeden

• View Profile
tcp send
« on: May 04, 2015, 09:27:15 AM »
i have implemented this amazing program in various ways and im always looking for new ones a list of some of the things:
insteon control and automation individual lights or complete room scenes and wak on lan
Freestyler dj control enabled ability to create pandora grabbing and instant volume control
internet bookmarks
grocery list creator that ties into my google drive
kodi basic commands and specialty using the favorites bar and xjsn keyboard emulation
computer controls/ file path opening/ file transfering/
implementation with macro recorder to make extreme automation

new mission
iphone use i know that vox wav is only in use on android. i recently used teamviewer and hotkeys to send through the internet to macro recorder to open up the run tellvoxcommando program then the macro recorder types in the voice command for me and runs it i use this with a acer win 8.1 tablet that is on 24/7 to take voice commands.
it works flawless. it got me thinking the vox wav app uses tcp and upd ports to recieve .wav audio and that is how it triggers voxcommando to trigger a voice command. i was thinking it would be cool with either a plugin or to utilize the capability of the tellvox program so that you just download an iphone tcp send app and there are a couple and you type the command and it triggers. then what i would do is use either notes or google drive to compile a list of my commands so i could just copy them into the tcp/udp app to send to the ip address that would be within the plugin. problem is i use your amazing programs and love them but lack your immense genius to write them. i fully appreciate this app its the reason why when i come home i say "ruby im home" and it turns on computer all 5 lights, reads the weather, reads my gmail, turns on tv, then plays pandora station. thank you.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: tcp send
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 10:27:25 AM »
Hi Aftermathofeden,

Welcome to the forum.

There are many, many different ways that you can send actions, events, or voice commands (tellvox) from other programs using TCP, UDP, HTTP (web page), or by command line.  Most of these methods would be simpler than what you are doing with your macro recorder.

see: http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=API_Application_Programming_Interface

You can also use apps like iRule or Open Remote to send commands to VC.

You can use Skype for both audio and sending commands by text.

If you want to give actual voice commands (with your voice) on iPhone you can use Mobiola Headset app as a microphone.

aftermathofeden

• View Profile
Re: tcp send
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 03:28:21 PM »
thanks ill test some of that out.