Author Topic: Solicitações  (Read 49331 times)

mrxeon

• View Profile
Re: Solicitações
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2012, 11:39:32 AM »
Obrigado James por sua atenção.
Eu consegui fazer.
James, eu uso o mic eye ps3, por orientação do Wanilton, ele acha melhor deixar sempre o voxcommando em standby. Bom o que esta acontecendo é que algumas vezes o voxcommando funciona sem eu dizer o prefix ex: vox, aumentei o required prefix confidence para 85. vou realizar mais teste.. ontem estava assistindo um filme e ele executou um comando de zoom mesmo estando em standby. eu não falei nada, só estava a voz do filme(ingles) mais nada.
Eu posso adicionar em VC.Loaded para o voxcommando acionar o comando "when checked Vox will return to Standby after a single command ???"
Obrigado...

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2012, 02:20:26 PM »
1) If VC is executing commands even when you are sure that you are in standby mode, then you need to change your prefix, or increase the required prefix confidence.

2) If you want VC to return to standby automatically you can set this in Options.  Look at the attached image:

It is very difficult to use VC with only voice when you are watching movies, listening to music etc.  It is more reliable to at least use a remote control button to turn VC on and off.  With the amulet remote this is done automatically when we lift the remote (on) and put the remote back down (off).

mrxeon

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2012, 01:32:00 PM »
Entendi, obrigado pel ajuda, Jammes.

mrxeon

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2012, 12:29:56 PM »
Ola a todos, voxcommando consegue alterar as propriedades de volume do microfone do eye ps3??
Eu tenho o microfone eye ps3 instalado, o som que o voxcommando esta captando é muito baixo, e nas propriedades do windows não consigo aumentar o boost mic.
Eu gostaria de aumentar a sensibilidade do microfone como faz o skype.. isso é possivel??
Obrigado...

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2012, 07:59:40 PM »
I don't think you can increase the input volume level of the ps3eye at all on windows.  You cannot in VoxCommando that is certain.  If Skype is letting you set the volume level of the ps3eye it is probably only letting you reduce it.  If you want to increase the input volume of the ps3eye you are better to ask "codelaboratories"

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2012, 10:34:36 AM »
Hi James,  new challenge, I want to hear a message TTS or Osd message every song I add an audio playlist in XBMC, you have to do this via voxcommando for me?
It´s possible?

Thanks

Wanilton

« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 09:33:48 PM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
XBMC  Brazilian Community Forum - Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Gotham Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2012, 02:11:42 PM »
Hi James,  new challenge, I want to hear a message TTS or Osd message every song I add an audio playlist in XBMC, you have to do this via voxcommando for me?
It´s possible?

Thanks

Wanilton

Novo! Segure a tecla Shift pressionada, clique e arraste as palavras acima para reorganizar. Dispensar

How are they being added?  XBMC does not generate any events when this happens as far as I know, so I'm not sure how you could do it.