Author Topic: Versão 0.82  (Read 20876 times)

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
Re: Versão 0.82
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2010, 08:06:18 AM »
Funcionou corretamente, obrigado.

www.xbmcbrasil.net
XBMC  Brazilian Community Forum - Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Gotham Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 08:10:07 PM »
James,

Uma sugestão, eu gostaria de ter uma forma de organizar a lista de comando de forma alfabética, ou seja ordenar de A -> Z, isto dentro de um grupo de comando, com a lista crescendo isto pode ser útil
pode ficar naquele mesmo menu em que hoje habilita e desabilita grupos, expande grupos etc, ordene de A até Z...
Instalei novos comandos para o XBMC, mas estou com algo estranho acontecendo no filtro de filmes, no comando Search Movie, por vezes traz mais de um filme ao filtrar.
Outra coisa que notei foi que ao implementar o TTSsync, no comando que criei similar ao seu, para "What Music This is?" eu recebo a resposta antes da pausa acontecer, aí para e não dá play mesmo estando
o comando listado na sequência.Verifique meus dois últimos comandos do arquivo anexo (file atached) PS: Já consegui arrumar o comando, agora está ok...

Creio que encontrei um bug, ao usar a varinha mágica no comando TTS.SpeakSync, ao clicar nele, não esta levando o comando em si TTS.SpeackSync e sim TTS.Speak...para o construtor de comandos, verifique por favor.

Obrigado,

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 08:30:30 PM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »
Sorting is a good idea.  I will look into it.

I'm not really understanding the problem that you are having with the movie filter.  Can you explain some more?  If you are getting the movie you want, but some extra movies, that is due to a limitation of xbmc.  I am only able to filter on 1 single word, so I search for the longest word that I can find, other than "the" add filter based on that.  You can see in my demo that when I search for Iron Man, I get Both Iron man movies, and "the emperors new groove".  This is because I filter on "iron" which is the sms keys 4-7-6-6 which would also work for G-R-O-O as in 'Groove'.  Even so, it should get the movie you want on the screen.

There was a small mistake in availablecommands.xml on the tts.speaksync command.  Thanks for finding it.  Here's the fixed file.

I will take a look at your two speaksync commands...

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 10:08:04 PM »
you have to pause, then ask for the info, then speak.

your command wasn't pausing until the end...

Also, although sorting (a..z) is a good idea, you should really break your xbmc commands up into smaller groups.

Use whatever method is logical to you, but I would suggest, either 1 group for video and 1 group for music,

or something like I did,  with one group for going to windows, one group for requesting media by name, one group for simple commands like pause, and play etc.

Even with sorting A..Z it will be easier to manage a lot of commands by using sub-groups.

Also, I found that in order to get the command to work I had to say Kew Artista.  If you are using English for speech recognition, you should try to spell words phonetically using English pronunciation so Que will probably work better if you spell it KAY or even K.  Actually I'm not really sure how you pronounce it  :-[

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2010, 10:55:46 PM »
Sorting is a good idea.  I will look into it.

I'm not really understanding the problem that you are having with the movie filter.  Can you explain some more?  If you are getting the movie you want, but some extra movies, that is due to a limitation of xbmc.  I am only able to filter on 1 single word, so I search for the longest word that I can find, other than "the" add filter based on that.  You can see in my demo that when I search for Iron Man, I get Both Iron man movies, and "the emperors new groove".  This is because I filter on "iron" which is the sms keys 4-7-6-6 which would also work for G-R-O-O as in 'Groove'.  Even so, it should get the movie you want on the screen.

There was a small mistake in availablecommands.xml on the tts.speaksync command.  Thanks for finding it.  Here's the fixed file.

I will take a look at your two speaksync commands...

Ok James, a questão da busca dos filmes é exatamente igual ao que acontece no seu filme no you tube, e o que mencionas acima é que acontece comigo, compreendi tua explicação, obrigado

www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2010, 11:04:02 PM »
you have to pause, then ask for the info, then speak.

your command wasn't pausing until the end...

Also, although sorting (a..z) is a good idea, you should really break your xbmc commands up into smaller groups.

Use whatever method is logical to you, but I would suggest, either 1 group for video and 1 group for music,

or something like I did,  with one group for going to windows, one group for requesting media by name, one group for simple commands like pause, and play etc.

Even with sorting A..Z it will be easier to manage a lot of commands by using sub-groups.

Also, I found that in order to get the command to work I had to say Kew Artista.  If you are using English for speech recognition, you should try to spell words phonetically using English pronunciation so Que will probably work better if you spell it KAY or even K.  Actually I'm not really sure how you pronounce it  :-[

James,
Quanto ao comando eu já havia corrigido, descobri que era a falta do pause, foi ai também que constatei a questão do TTS que lhe informei.

Vou fazer isto que sugeriu quebrar em vários grupos para facilitar o uso

Não tenho dificuldade de usar PT BR no programa, o programa responde bem, sem precisar forçar para o inglês, as vezes preciso repetir algumas vezes determinada palavra para melhorar o acerto, mas feito isso, funciona perfeito.

www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2010, 11:04:45 PM »
i wish there was a better way but when I try to filter letters from two words I don't get any results.  There is no SMS key to represent the space between words.

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 11:25:04 AM »
i wish there was a better way but when I try to filter letters from two words I don't get any results.  There is no SMS key to represent the space between words.

James,

Bom dia,

Minha idéia, ao criar os arquivos XML, por exemplo de filmes, acrescentar o campo ID do filme ao lado do título do filme (segunda coluna), que é um campo numérico, então vou exemplificar o que pensei
Movies.XML
01. Green Zone - id 01
02. Avatar        - id 03

Ao falar "Find Movie Green Zone" ele levaria para a busca no XBMC  somente o numero ID deste filme, ou seja o voxcommando faria o filtro* e não o XBMC, para o XBMC ele traria como resultado o filme com aquele ID especifico.
Na prática para o XBMC seria como se eu desse esse comando "Find Movie 01"

* Não sei se isto é possível, aqui seria algo do tipo eu falo o título do filme, o voxcommando assume o ID do filme, para passar ao XBMC

Wanilton
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 12:57:20 PM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 11:37:52 AM »
the google translation of your last post is pretty bad, so I'm not 100% sure that I understand what you are saying.

- If we want to just play a movie without going to the information page, we can do this already using the filename.

- If we want to use filter to see the movie and the actors etc. we can only do this by filtering with SMS letters, so the ID# of the movie does not help us.  If you know someone who knows a bit more about XMBC programming, maybe they can suggest something.  Or maybe it would be possible to create some kind of XMBC plugin that could help us.  Or maybe there is a way to filter using all the words and I am just doing it wrong...

- In some cases getting multiple movies back is good anyway.  For example, if you say "Find Movie Lord of the Rings" it should display all 3.

Unfortunately, my knowledge of xmbc is limited to what I can do directly with the http api.

REFIZ O TEXTO,
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 12:58:27 PM by Wanilton »

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2010, 12:59:59 PM »
Refiz o texto, tente ver se agora o google translate, faz um papel melhor..
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2010, 01:29:25 PM »
I think my response is still valid.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 01:35:48 PM »
I came up with the perfect solution for this.  We create a bunch of templates for xbmc smart playlist.  We get Vox to open the template, insert our playloads (e.g. replace {1} with the text: Iron Man
then we resave the file, and ask xbmc to load it.

I have done an initial test and it works very well. I am able to get a list of unwatched episodes of any TV show.  And it is very fast.

It might be a bit difficult to set up if you are not running VC and XBMC on the same computer...

This is going to be very powerful  :yay

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 01:47:23 PM »
Parece bem promissor, me deixe atualizado dos teus avanços. Só me explique por que considera difícil de implementar em uma máquina rodando em modo local..
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 01:48:59 PM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 01:49:19 PM »
I can probably send you something to test today if you want.

How about that link for the new skin zip?  I want to test my new idea with that skin!

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 01:55:50 PM »
I can probably send you something to test today if you want.

Será um prazer poder testar ainda hoje.

How about that link for the new skin zip?  I want to test my new idea with that skin!

Estou com dificuldades de fazer o upload, são quase 800 mb, inclusos os temas, melhor
baixar direto daqui
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=81601

ou  o link para download
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/skin.AeonMQ-2/skin.AeonMQ-2-2.0.4.zip

Baixe essa versão, ela já esta pronta para receber atualizações automáticas, caso depois de instalar não atualizar automaticamente,
vá em Settings, Addons, no repositório, pressione a letra C isso vai ativar um menu de contexto, que permite forçar a atualização..
versão atual é 2.2.0.9, baixe tambem os temas via addons dentro do repositório tem os links.

www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me