Author Topic: My Microphoe Keeps Muting.  (Read 1242 times)

CarsonY101

• View Profile
My Microphoe Keeps Muting.
« on: September 27, 2015, 11:32:01 AM »
I just upgraded to VoxCommando version VC 2.2.0.7 and I'm using a 5 C-Media USB Microphone. Before the upgrade I'll admit I was using a pretty old version of VoxCommando VC 2.1.2.9 but now that I've upgraded to the latest version my microphone keeps muting it's self and changing the microphone level to 0... Any idea why this would be happening? I'm sure it's an easy fix but I've spent 2 hours trying to figure it out and searching this forum. Thank you in advance for the help.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: My Microphoe Keeps Muting.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 12:29:43 PM »
Log please.

It is highly unlikely to be related to VoxCommando itself, unless you have commands in your tree which adjust the microphone.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 02:51:47 PM »
I don't see anything in there that would cause your microphone to actually mute or change its input volume, but you are using an Amulet remote which is frequently switching VC to off mode.  Are you sure the microphone is actually being muted?  One thing you can try is to use actions to unmute and set the mic volume levels whenever you want to use this mic instead of the Amulet.

It is hard without seeing it in action.  For example, you also have a bunch of commands that use mouse emulation.  In theory they could be muting your microphone, although it seems pretty unlikely.  Or something else similar could be happening that is hard to see in the log.

CarsonY101

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 10:05:17 PM »
Thanks James! I'll keep trying to figure it out and in the mean time setup and auto up mute and volume.