Author Topic: Version 0.894  (Read 8769 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Version 0.894
« on: July 24, 2011, 11:15:29 AM »
Here is the latest.  Feedback appreciated.  I'll upload some sample xml soon.

Added:

x10 send commands as follows:
X10.SendPlc    |     a1 on

also x10 events will be generated for RF commands or if other stuff is generating x10 commands in your home.  As with any events in VC, you can use these as triggers for other actions.

Added:
2 commands for sending email using SMTP.

-SMTP.Send
-SMTP.SendAsync

A little warning: these are new features so I might make changes to them in the near future.

attachment removed, get the latest here: http://voxcommando.com/downloads.asp
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 09:10:39 PM by jitterjames »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Version 0.895
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 12:18:18 PM »
here's 0.895

it includes an updated GenXml for XBMC Actors and Directors

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:23:20 PM by jitterjames »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Version 0.895 new commands
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 12:26:52 PM »
the group attached has new commands in it to find movies based on actor and director, to be used with version 0.895

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Version 0.894
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 09:46:51 AM »
0.894 and up should also support events in the new beta version of MediaMonkey

http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=575.msg4046#msg4046

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 11:12:51 PM »
Here is version 0.896

I fixed a bug that prevented loading music with apostrophes ( ' ) in the name.  I would have fixed it sooner, but I only discovered it recently and no one else seemed to notice!

default configurations should now obey the listen command straight out of the box.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry, but the bug was reported here:
http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=577.0

the voiceommands.xml just needed to be resaved with the new version, so I resaved and updated all the standard configuration voicecommand.xml files.

Please confirm this works and I will add it to the main download page on the website since the last version up there has some bugs!

thanks all.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:23:57 PM by jitterjames »

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 12:44:52 PM »
This work ok for me... ;D
www.xbmcbrasil.net
XBMC  Brazilian Community Forum - Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Gotham Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Kickers56

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 04:56:57 AM »
Hi,

I just installed 0.901b but it was the same on previous versions

Dont know if its just me, because I havn't seen anyone else mention the apostrophe issue with films but when I use a smart playlist with finding a movie by name, the movies that contain apostrophes (bug's life, a knight's tale etc) dont show, its just blank, although I can use the command to play the movie by name, and it will directly play.

Is this the same problem that was happening with the music or is it just me?

Thanks

oh seperate subject, thought it might be cool if when lifting the amulet remote (I got one through bundlebox to the UK) the sound very quickly but noticeably fades out and then fades in again when dropping the amulet, rather than the sound immediatley cut off to new volume level. What do you think, thought it might sound cooler, is there an easy way to do this fading?

At the moment I lift the remote it sets the volume to 50% and then set volume to 100% again when amulet off in xbmc

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 05:34:24 AM »
Hi,

I just installed 0.901b but it was the same on previous versions

Dont know if its just me, because I havn't seen anyone else mention the apostrophe issue with films but when I use a smart playlist with finding a movie by name, the movies that contain apostrophes (bug's life, a knight's tale etc) dont show, its just blank, although I can use the command to play the movie by name, and it will directly play.

Is this the same problem that was happening with the music or is it just me?

Thanks

oh seperate subject, thought it might be cool if when lifting the amulet remote (I got one through bundlebox to the UK) the sound very quickly but noticeably fades out and then fades in again when dropping the amulet, rather than the sound immediatley cut off to new volume level. What do you think, thought it might sound cooler, is there an easy way to do this fading?

At the moment I lift the remote it sets the volume to 50% and then set volume to 100% again when amulet off in xbmc

Hi Kickers56,

you can download the prog. TotalCommander (http://www.ghisler.com/) and delete all the apostrophes from file names in your movie directory at one time.

Partial mute for Amuletremote work with the programm AmuletUSB.exe (programmed by James) in the VC-Mainfolder.
A solution for you is: use the attach amuletEvent.xml and edit the command: replace the "Sound.PartialMute" with "Sound.AdjustVol" you can play with parameter (-/+ integer) and loop/delay for a fade in/out effect.

Kalle

Kalle
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:57:52 AM by Kalle »
***********  get excited and make things  **********

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 09:58:00 AM »
The problem is not with apostrophe's in the filename.  It has to do with the XBMC tagging in the library.  Changing the filename won't make any difference.

XBMC's http interface doesn't really provide us with the means to filter effectively while browsing.  What I have done is created a workaround using SMS keypresses.  It is not 100% effective.  Let me take a look

One solution that would work for sure is to use smart-playlists, similar to what we have done for "unwatched episodes".

Kickers56

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 10:14:59 AM »
Thanks Kalle,

Thanks for the Sound.Adjust but should have mentioned, I only wanted the volume lowering in xbmc so TTS would still work at system volume but I believe I have sorted it for what I want.

On 'Amulet.On' from 100% xbmc volume, I set the commands to (xbmc.send - setvolume(90)) (VC.pause - 50) (xbmc.send - setvolume(80)) (VC.pause - 50) etc... down to the volume I wanted. That way it gives a nice quick but noticable fade without having the xbmc volume bar showing (if I did it through the send key method rather than 'setvolume').

Thanks for your help

James,

Ive attached my smart playlists file, and within there is the command I use to find a movie that does not work with apostrophes. What do I have to do to change it so it does?

By the way no problems with 0.901b and xbmc Dharma 10.1 that I have found.

kickers56

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 10:58:52 AM »
XBMC's http interface doesn't really provide us with the means to filter effectively while browsing.  What I have done is created a workaround using SMS keypresses.  It is not 100% effective.  Let me take a look

One solution that would work for sure is to use smart-playlists, similar to what we have done for "unwatched episodes".
OOps.  it looks like we are already using smart playlists in the "find movie" command. ::duh  I should be able to fix this for the next release.  I'll let you know.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 04:14:46 PM by jitterjames »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 10:48:54 AM »
Kickers56: try the latest (0902).  It should fix your "find movie" issues with apostrophes

http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=590.0

Kickers56

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 04:48:07 AM »
Sorry about late reply been busy with life.

That is superb!

Works like a charm thanks James.

kickers56

abrenoch

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 12:20:30 PM »
Hey JJames thanks for the updates!  I was playing around with the new version, installed it in a separate location and just made a copy of my commands, but the newer one doesnt seem to recognize me speach nearly as well as 0.892 (the on I was on) does.  Are there some additional files created by the previous version that improves recognition that I could copy over? Obviously didn't just want to start replacing files all willy-nilly..  ;D

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »
If you are using the same system, with the same microphone, and the same configuration files, and all you did was copy to a new folder and udate to a later version, then the recognition should be exactly the same.

Something else must be different, other than the location.  What do you mean by location?  Folder?  You are still using it on the same computer with the same user account etc.?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:39:04 PM by jitterjames »