Author Topic: Version 0.936 / 0.937  (Read 9108 times)

shango

• $upporter
  • No English flag :(
    • View Profile
Re: Version 0.936 / 0.937
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 05:33:32 PM »
I'm with you, got em the right way round I think :)

powermarcel10

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 07:47:11 PM »
we are discussing the new version, not mediaportal.   The new TTS (and the new bug) is a 'feature' of the core VC program and does not directly relate to MediaPortal.

The question is why are you posting in this topic.  :biglaugh

If you are going to use keyboard emulation you should use keypress not keydown, since keydown leaves the key down by design.  Keyboard emulation is not always reliable though and its effectiveness varies from one system and program to the next.

Instead of using keyboard emulation and the shortcut'er plugin you should try using the updated mpwifi dll that I created since it basically uses the same call as shortcut'er.  http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=705.msg5344#msg5344

P.S. my emoticon is laghing with you not at you.  It's very easy to get off topic especially during a back and forth conversation.  That's part of why the forum is such a mess in general.

WHAHA, stupid me..  :D

I have to learn alot about VC and the site.. :p

I thought it was only a new test release with only changes for MP users.. but I was wrong..  ;)

It was a bit selfish to think that this version was only written for me and all my MP friends.. hihi

I'm using your modded wifi remote plugin for Mediaportal but it wasn't work different than the original one for me.. But I will test more with your tips..

Thanks for now! I think you didn't have to wait much longer anymore to introduce this very nice software to the MP community.. It's very stable allready.. :)

BTW: I'm buying this software asap.. Have to make a PayPal acount first.. And want to do some more testing before I buy, and figure some last things out.. But I think all small problems there are still at this moment are penuts and will be easy to fix. :)

After doing that I will test how good my microphone is working in real life (24/7 usage and with a bigger distance like 3/4 meters) I hope it's good enough, but if it isn't I will take a look for a better one..

I'm using this one for now: (it was included with a motherboard I used in the past)

Nice thing about it is that it's easy to eliminate it in my hifi furniture.. So if I decide to buy another one, I like to buy similar copy.

PS: If you want to introduce VC to the Mediaportal community I like to give some support to the people there. But first I have to learn a bit more about the program myself.. ;)

EDIT: You are right about the new wifi remote version.. Open ID's is going very smooth indeed.. But I have to test more than one ID offcourse, So I think that this is one of my to fast EDIT's like I always do.. ;)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 07:55:06 PM by powermarcel10 »

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 07:57:15 PM »
Hi powermarcel10, this Andrea Electonics Superbeam Array is only good for max. 1 meters, you can take a look on our Wiki: http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Microphones for more information.

Kalle
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:23:37 AM by nime5ter »
***********  get excited and make things  **********

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 01:06:46 PM »