Author Topic: Search over 2k top Websites Directly  (Read 2881 times)

mparks

• $upporter
  • Contributor
    • View Profile
Search over 2k top Websites Directly
« on: May 10, 2012, 06:13:59 PM »
Here is a VC-group in English to search almost 2000 top websites directly, including the standard search engines. It will launch your default browser and combine the short codes with your phrase to search the list of sites directly. To get a complete list of all the available sites visit this link. http://duckduckgo.com/bang.html

Import the "VcGrp_WebSearch_using_tags" in VC editor and edit the phrases if you want
Save the "duckduckgo_bangtags.xml" in the VC payloads folder, this xml has all the shortcodes and the phrases, feel free to use the VC Payload editor to change the phrases to whatever works for you but keep the values (!tags) untouched.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:23:35 PM by mparks »

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: Search over 2k top Websites Directly
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 06:20:01 PM »
Here is a VC-group in English to search almost 2000 top websites directly, including the standard search engines. It will launch your default browser and combine the short codes with your phrase to search the list of sites directly. To get a complete list of all the available sites visit this link. http://duckduckgo.com/bang.html

Import the "VcGrp_WebSearch_using_tags" in VC editor and edit the phrases if you want
Save the "duckduckgo_bangtags.xml" in the VC payloads folder, this xml has all the shortcodes and the phrases, feel free to use the VC Payload editor to change the phrases to whatever works for you but level the values untouched.
Good work  :clap

Kalle
***********  get excited and make things  **********

mparks

• $upporter
  • Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 06:29:24 PM »
Thank you... I tested as much as I could of the tags and removed duplicate's, so there could be some that I have missed.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 09:12:28 AM »
Perfect.  Thanks for this excellent resource.  ::banana  It is interesting just to look at the tags that are available to discover some search options I did not know about.