Author Topic: edit VC with voice commands  (Read 1471 times)

zizos

• View Profile
edit VC with voice commands
« on: November 25, 2011, 06:23:37 AM »
jitterjames

i think its a good idea

=============

by the way jitterjames why don't you put a command thats allow us to put our commands to vox by our voice and also to control all vox only with our voice for example when we want to add a command we can just say  to vox ( open edit ) and then its will open it and also we can say type and its will type our commands in this way its will make vox easy and also in the typing of the command its can understand our accent cos people are not the same in the accent some say open and vox understand it oopeen so if vox type for him according to his accent then its will work great and of course the original command will be add also and its the correct pronounce open

i hop that i explain what i want to say  ;D cos i am learning English
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 06:22:49 PM by jitterjames »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
edit VC with voice commands
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 09:33:36 AM »
... and also we can say type and its will type our commands in this way its will make vox easy and also in the typing of the command its can understand our accent cos people are not the same in the accent some say open and vox understand it oopeen so if vox type for him according to his accent then its will work great and of course the original command will be add also and its the correct pronounce open ...
I am afraid this is just not how the speech recognition engine works.  It does not store a recording of your voice saying a certain word.  By using windows built-in speech training, and also by checking the "learn" checkbox on VoxCommando, it will learn your accent.

I could create a command to open the editor with a voice command, but honestly it is more trouble than it is worth.  Then you will need commands for: Create new group, select this group, select this command, edit this command, new command, new phrase, edit group properties, edit command properties, add payload xml, add payload range, add dictation, add file , next parameter, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I don't think so...  ::yuck  It will not make it easier.  Some things only make sense with a mouse and keyboard.

As for being able to dictate / type: You can do this anywhere with a simple command in VC.  Import the the attached group into your command tree.  (actually this command should already be in the Bin (on the right side of the tree edit window) that comes with VC.

P.S.  One easy thing you can do to improve your English is to use shorter sentences...  :biglaugh
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:40:23 AM by jitterjames »

zizos

• View Profile
Re: edit VC with voice commands
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 11:05:35 AM »
thanks  vox make me crazy cos i love it  ::banana ::banana ::banana