Author Topic: Version 0.884  (Read 12215 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Version 0.884
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:27:30 PM »
Next version.  I've worked a bit on the command builder, and the parameter helper.  You should get better feedback now on a commands function and parameters.  With Kalle's help there is now help for actions in German when you use the command selection tree.

I've redone the inputkeys commands.  It is much more powerful and flexible now.  You can do complex key combinations such as

Inputkeys.Send     {Control+Lwin}({Tab}{Tab})

which means press and hold Control and the left Windows key, then press tab twice, then release Control and left windows keys.

I still need to update the help on these actions.  If you click on the building blocks icon to the right of the action parameter you'll get a helper.  Go to the inputkeys tab and you'll see dropdowns with all the keys to help you build your combinations.

I have been reworking a number of commands to return more consistent results so that the "if last action success" works correctly for every command.  I think there are still some that need work.  Let me know if you notice any.

You can now right-click an action's gear to clone it.  You can click in an empty "then" or "else" block to create the first action.

I added a VC.StopMacro command.  It will completely exit the current command skipping any other actions, which may come in handy when building logic based command macros.

I think it's pretty stable, but I'd appreciate some feedback before I put it on the main download page.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:51:49 AM by jitterjames »

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: Version 0.884
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 01:53:35 AM »
Next version.  I've worked a bit on the command builder, and the parameter helper.  You should get better feedback now on a commands function and parameters.  With Kalle's help there is now help for actions in German when you use the command selection tree.

I've redone the inputkeys commands.  It is much more powerful and flexible now.  You can do complex key combinations such as

Inputkeys.Send     {Control+Lwin}({Tab}{Tab})

which means press and hold Control and the left Windows key, then press tab twice, then release Control and left windows keys.

I still need to update the help on these actions.  If you click on the building blocks icon to the right of the action parameter you'll get a helper.  Go to the inputkeys tab and you'll see dropdowns with all the keys to help you build your combinations.

I have been reworking a number of commands to return more consistent results so that the "if last action success" works correctly for every command.  I think there are still some that need work.  Let me know if you notice any.

You can now right-click an action's gear to clone it.  You can click in an empty "then" or "else" block to create the first action.

I added a VC.StopMacro command.  It will completely exit the current command skipping any other actions, which may come in handy when building logic based command macros.

I think it's pretty stable, but I'd appreciate some feedback before I put it on the main download page.

Hi James,
i bow, the inputkey editor is amazing, have not tested it yet, because you have made a lot of work in it.
Super implementation for the help in German.
For the first, no problems with patch the old version, and also as new install   ;) perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this powerful update    :hugs
Kalle
***********  get excited and make things  **********

Siutsch

• $upporter
  • Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 04:14:48 AM »
Uh, I think I have to check VC again and do some detail test, with all the new features recently done.  ::)

Siutsch.

stepppedup

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 05:27:15 AM »
very sweet command builder - awesome!

Used it to build a couple of a couple of simple macros called Help and Close Help.

Going to post them over to the xml section shortly.  Working on a few other things, so will post back here if I find any bugs.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 03:22:45 PM »
I updated the first post with version 0.884b.

the only difference is that one command in the MediaMonkey default configuration was changed.  Thanks Kalle for noticing that "what song is this?" was broken.

Most people don't need to update just for that...

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »
I found a bug in the logic part of the command builder.  I am working on fixing it now.

If you put more than one action in "then" or "else" it only keeps the last action. :bonk  DOH!

I'll repost when it is fixed.  Just in case anyone was trying to use this feature and wondering why it wasn't working...

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 01:56:34 AM »
I found a bug in the logic part of the command builder.  I am working on fixing it now.

If you put more than one action in "then" or "else" it only keeps the last action. :bonk  DOH!

I'll repost when it is fixed.  Just in case anyone was trying to use this feature and wondering why it wasn't working...
cool, I thought I'm stupid to create actions  :bonk

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 07:53:27 AM »
haha. sorry. :-[

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 11:53:04 AM »
Fixed version 0.884c is attached to the first post.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 01:57:19 PM »
A new tutorial using the new LCB.

I uploaded this in HD but youtube has decided that it is only 480p   >:( >:( >:(

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 04:00:04 PM »
Cool tutorial, congratulations  ;D
www.xbmcbrasil.net
XBMC  Brazilian Community Forum - Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Gotham Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 05:31:44 PM »
by uploading something higher than 720p I got HD, but it is still being rescaled so the quality is not as good as it should be.

Anyway, it is good enough.

very good and understandable Videotuturial, great example to use the logic function in VC   8)

Kalle

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 05:50:58 PM »
Fixed version 0.884c is attached to the first post.
James, how can I use "Make RSS-commandfeed for xbmc", I just get an error message that (a portion of the path "d: \ vchelp.xml" could not be found).

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 05:55:34 PM »
sorry, I was just experimenting with that.  it is not finished.  But I am not sure it is worth finishing...

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 05:59:17 PM »
sorry, I was just experimenting with that.  it is not finished.  But I am not sure it is worth finishing...

Ok, thanks.
It is time for the fine tuning of my commands with the LCB, your video has inspired me  :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 06:05:12 PM by Kalle »