Author Topic: Can't install VoxCommando Win 8.1 32 bit (Intel Compute Stick)  (Read 1909 times)

bakcs

• View Profile
1.  Anyone having trouble installing VoxCommando 2.1.4.2 in the following setting:

Fresh install Win 8.1 32 bit (Intel Compute Stick) with all updates applied
Windows voice recognition working fine

See below for my screenshots when the program crashes (tried both options running as admin).  I can't even get into the program - any help would be much appreciated?  I've successfully installed VoxCommando 2.1.4.2 on my other Win 8.1 64 bit system with zero issues. 

2.  Where can I find an active download link for version 2.1.4.5?

Thanks!!!
Brian

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Can't install VoxCommando Win 8.1 32 bit (Intel Compute Stick)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 11:56:14 AM »
You can get 2.1.4.5 on the download page here: http://voxcommando.com/home/downloads/

For some reason the file access permissions got changed so noone could access that file, but it should work now.

I have no idea what could be causing that.  When a program crashes before loading there is usually not much you can do to determine the cause.  We don't have enough information but I guess if you are running Windows 8.1 from some sort of stick it could be related to that.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Can't install VoxCommando Win 8.1 32 bit (Intel Compute Stick)
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 08:05:50 AM »
By the way, did you actually run the installer on this machine or did you just copy the folder from another  machine?