Author Topic: World of Warcraft Commands  (Read 2863 times)

IKROWNI

• $upporter
    • View Profile
World of Warcraft Commands
« on: March 11, 2013, 04:03:59 AM »
Hello just made these commands for voxcommando that are to be used with the default keybindings in world of warcraft. i will be working to add more hopefully others will get use from it.

Code: [Select]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<commandGroup open="True" name="World of Warcraft Commands" enabled="True" prefix="" priority="0" requiredProcess="" description="">
  <command id="612" name="Panels" enabled="true" alwaysOn="False" confirm="False" requiredConfidence="0" loop="False" loopDelay="0" loopMax="0" description="">
    <action>
      <cmdType>SendKeys</cmdType>
      <cmdString>{1}</cmdString>
      <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
    </action>
    <phrase>wow</phrase>
    <payloadFromXML phraseOnly="False" use2partPhrase="False" phraseConnector="by" Phrase2wildcard="anyone">C:\Program Files (x86)\VoxCommando\payloads\World of Warcraft Payloads\Panels.xml</payloadFromXML>
  </command>
  <command id="614" name="Movement" enabled="true" alwaysOn="False" confirm="False" requiredConfidence="0" loop="False" loopDelay="0" loopMax="0" description="">
    <action>
      <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
    </action>
    <phrase>wow</phrase>
    <payloadFromXML phraseOnly="False" use2partPhrase="False" phraseConnector="by" Phrase2wildcard="anyone">C:\Program Files (x86)\VoxCommando\payloads\World of Warcraft Payloads\movement.xml</payloadFromXML>
  </command>
  <command id="615" name="Target" enabled="true" alwaysOn="False" confirm="False" requiredConfidence="0" loop="False" loopDelay="0" loopMax="0" description="">
    <action>
      <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
    </action>
    <phrase>wow</phrase>
    <payloadFromXML phraseOnly="False" use2partPhrase="False" phraseConnector="by" Phrase2wildcard="anyone">C:\Program Files (x86)\VoxCommando\payloads\World of Warcraft Payloads\Targeting.xml</payloadFromXML>
  </command>
  <command id="616" name="General Commands" enabled="true" alwaysOn="False" confirm="False" requiredConfidence="0" loop="False" loopDelay="0" loopMax="0" description="">
    <action>
      <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
    </action>
    <phrase>wow test</phrase>
    <payloadFromXML phraseOnly="False" use2partPhrase="False" phraseConnector="by" Phrase2wildcard="anyone">C:\Program Files (x86)\VoxCommando\payloads\World of Warcraft Payloads\General Commands.xml</payloadFromXML>
  </command>
</commandGroup>

would love to hear some input or suggestions i really wanna help to build some default xml's for various games and other programs if i can get it all down well enough  :biglaugh

EDIT: forgot the XML's thanks kalle and james :bonk
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 11:00:51 AM by jitterjames »

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: World of Warcraft Commands
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 05:22:25 AM »
would love to hear some input or suggestions i really wanna help to build some default xml's for various games and other programs if i can get it all down well enough  :biglaugh
you forgot to upload the payload XML's  ;)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:48:46 PM by nime5ter »
***********  get excited and make things  **********

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »
Thanks IK, but we need all the payloadXML files.

You should attach the following files that your commands rely on:

Panels.xml
movement.xml
Targeting.xml
General Commands.xml

otherwise it is not of much help to anyone  :'(

IKROWNI

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 08:42:58 PM »
there they are i fixed it, imma work on getting all the emotes done tonight and tommorow. is there anything you can see that i could do that would make this function better? oh yea i forgot does anyone know why when i try to use a sendkey command with {ENTER}/commandhere  it is not typing it into wow? like enter/return is used to bring up the chatbar in wow then type my /commandhere followed by enter/return it does nothing though. ive also tried making sure its focused on wow but that still doesnt seem to work.

EDIT:

ok i found out i have to use the dxinputs instead of sendkeys so i will redo it all like that then it should work much better.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:46:41 PM by IKROWNI »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 09:12:33 AM »
Did you try {Return} or tilde ~ with sendkeys ?

You can also use inputkeys, or as you have discovered dxinput.