Author Topic: Version 0.831  (Read 10171 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Version 0.83
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 06:00:33 AM »
oops.  I will have to just remove the sorting for now then.  I was hoping to use the built in sorting function of a tree but I guess I am going to have to do it by hand.

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 12:12:18 PM »
James, estou com novo problema na versão 0.83c, o vox não consegue captar o que digo, é como se o microfone estivesse off, passei então para a versão 0.83a e passou a reconhecer o que eu pronuncio normalmente.
na 0.83c não reconhece nada, esta surdo que nem uma porta. Ao iniciar no 0.83C ele lê o arquivo de configuração, passa para verde normalmente, nenhuma mensagem de erro é apresentado, mas o vox não reconhece
os comandos de voz, ao passar para 0.83A passa na hora a reconhecer o que descarta problemas de hardware;
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 12:21:33 PM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
XBMC  Brazilian Community Forum - Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Gotham Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 12:54:15 PM »
I cannot imagine why that would happen.  Try 0.831 which I just uploaded.  I have fixed the sort function.  You need to sort first, and then click save.

If you are still having problems with VC not listening, please send me your entire non-functioning VC folder.

Thanks

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 01:54:11 PM »
James, please download my files here, continuo com o mesmo problema relatado nesta versão 0.831
http://github.com/downloads/Wanilton/voxcomanndo-xbmc-Brazil/VoxCommando0.831.zip don´t worked 0.831, não ouve.

Somente a versão 0.83a que pode fazer download aqui, esta ok:
 http://github.com/downloads/Wanilton/voxcomanndo-xbmc-Brazil/VoxCommando.zip worked.0.83a, ouve.

Uso a PS3 Eye como microfone, a diferença nos arquivos acima é basicamente o executável.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:13:33 PM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 02:15:50 PM »
Wanilton, if I unzip that and run it exactly as it is without changing anything , it runs perfectly.

??

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 02:32:33 PM »
James,

Preparei um pequeno vídeo, que fiz a pouco, olha que loucura isso..veja que com a versão 0.83a que é a que inicio o vídeo tudo funciona, ao sobrepor o executável para 0.831 ele para de reconhecer, os outros dois arquivos que tem no zip já estavam descompactados
mas se aí funciona, qual a lógica...tens algo que eu não tenho em minha máquina e que não esta vinculado a este file, não vejo outra explicação plausível, mas estranho que só volto para essa 0.83a tudo funciona, só para de funcionar na 0.831.

download video
http://github.com/downloads/Wanilton/voxcomanndo-xbmc-Brazil/videojames.zip

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:34:26 PM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
Re: Version 0.831
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 02:50:41 PM »
Com o arquivo enviado por e-mail, funcionou corretamente com a versão 0.831...fiquei curioso, WHY?
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 05:36:15 PM »
I tried to explain in the email.  This is what I wrote in case anyone else is curious:

I just remembered a very small change that I made when I was attacking that bug.  I thought the change had made no difference.  It had to do with culture settings.  Perhaps your keyboard is not set to English US and that confused it.  Or something like that.  Anyway it should not be a problem any more.

To give a bit more detail:  There was a line of code where I set the grammar to use "current culture".  I think that on your machine "current culture" was different from "english - us" and it broke the speech recognition engine.  It is similar to what happens when you try to set the speech recognition language to "english - uk" instead of "english - us".  You could call it a "feature" but ultimately it is another bug created by Microsoft.  They require the speech language to match the display language for some unknown reason.  It is not very well documented either. >:(

Overall though, I have to say that the speech tools that they (Microsoft) provide as well as visual studio, .net, and c#, are in general, a pleasure to work with. :)

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 05:45:02 PM »
Thanks James, my keyboard é padrão brasileiro ABNT2, o vox agora esta trabalhando corretamente.

www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 06:26:41 PM »
0.832 (attached to this message) has a new feature:  TTS.Speak2wav

It sends the tts text to a file in the VC folder called tts.wav instead of sending it to the default output device.

Wanilton: I also added video-genres to the GenXML for XBMC.  In the attached zip, I included some sample xml and smartplaylists to use this function.

Attachments removed... there is a newer version
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 04:49:13 PM by jitterjames »

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2010, 10:19:36 PM »
Here is version 0.833.  There are number of updates.

- Most Importantly, you can now select the language to use on the VC options page.  There should be a dropdown that lets you select any language you have installed in windows that supports Voice recognition.  Now you can run your operating system in any display language that you want, and set VC to use another language.  This will also override the display of VC to display controls in the same language, but I have not made much progress in that area yet, so you will still get mostly English controls.  Currently I have English, German, and French translations on the Main VC window, and only English on the other windows.

- I have created much better support for direct control of MediaMonkey and added GenXML commands for MediaMonkey.  I have posted a preconfigured MediaMonkey ready version of VoxCommando on the download page of the web site.

- GenXML for mediaMonkey has a button to generate all the different xml files with one click.  I will eventually do the same thing for XBMC.

- The command builder now has auto-complete when you type commands in case you don't want to use the command selection tree.

edit: I updated the attached zip to include the .dll needed for mediamonkey.

Attachments removed... there is a newer version
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 04:49:42 PM by jitterjames »

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2010, 12:11:47 AM »
Na versão 0.833. sumiu o comando  TTS.Speak2wav, ocorreu algum problema com este comando e por isso foi tirado, ou foi algum esquecimento de tua parte.

Em meu HTPC, o som pode sair por via analógia (caixas de som do computador) ou serem direcionadas para um receiver, através de cabo HDMI, minha dúvida é como
setar o áudio para enviar resposta via  TTS.Speak para o receiver, atualmente ele envia ok via analógico.  mas não ouço respostas nas caixas ligar ao receiver, isto quando
o áudio do XBMC, esta setado para o receiver, o que devo fazer?
Pois quando seto para analógico funciona tudo corretamente, ou seja ouço as respostas nas caixas ligadas ao meu HTPC.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 12:18:39 AM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2010, 12:26:17 AM »
just a mistake from juggling files of different versions on multiple computers.  I have it better organized now.  The command will still work, you can just type it

TTS.SpeakSync

I am attaching the latest availablecommands.xml which has it, but it also has new commands that won't work until I upload a new version of the .exe which I might not do for a couple of days.

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 06:32:59 AM »
James,

O Commando que sumiu não é o TTS.SpeakSync, e sim o TTS.Speak2WAV, por favor acrescente este também, eu próprio já o fiz editando o arquivo.

Wanilton
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2010, 10:05:50 AM »
oops.  duh.  I should have waited until morning to answer your post.  OK I am attaching the version with speak2wav.

I don't really understand the translation of the rest of your post.  I can tell you that VC can only send TTS to the windows default playback device.  And it can only listen on the windows default recording device.  The only way to get VC to speak on your digital output would be to make the digital output the default playback device.