Help and Support (Using VoxCommando) > Command Builder Reference

Sendkeys - Keyboard Emulation

<< < (3/4) > >>

RickyD333:
My cursor is no where near the address bar. For testing I open up a google search page. Then say my command, "computer, google search" Which then should proceed to performing the sendkeys action, and it appears to do so every time, but google voice search does not activate every time. Just now I tested it to make sure the address bar wasn't being selected somehow and I got a recognition confidence level of 89%, yet it didn't work. Then I tried it again and got a level of 75% and it worked  :bonk

nime5ter:
I wouldn't get too caught up in confidence levels. Users often seem to focus on that number, but it has very limited meaning.

In your Options, you set a confidence level over which your commands will be executed. As long as the value registers as being over that amount when you issue your voice command, the command should execute.

Whether the command then accomplishes what you want it to is a different issue.

If you want, you can (a) post the XML for the command you're using, and (b) record a video demonstrating the problem. Maybe that will help us to help you diagnose the root cause.

RickyD333:
Okay, I'll post the xml with a video post when I get the opportunity. It will take a bit for my video to upload because at the moment I only get 2mbps internet speed (I know!). I'm getting an upgrade next week to 18mbps.

nime5ter:

--- Quote from: RickyD333 on May 09, 2015, 06:00:36 PM ---Okay, I'll post the xml with a video post when I get the opportunity. It will take a bit for my video to upload because at the moment I only get 2mbps internet speed (I know!).

--- End quote ---

That's about twice, even three times, my upload speed.

jitterjames:
Welcome to the third world.

Some people have to compress their video a bit before they upload it...  I know!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version